Whites to be minority by 2050

stealing is wrong, trying to live is not.... bottom line its not illegal if u make it legal. interracial marriage was once illegal. would we say- "why would we reward those who want to break the law when it comes to interracial couples wanting to get married, or how about marijuana, or women voting...no. its a terrible argument.

Do you have any moral compass or any principles at all? On top of that your thinking is so screwed up that I don't know how you can even function in the real world. Actually, I'm questioning why I even responded to your drivel.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, I ain't been paying my mortgage. I ain't been filling my gas tank. And now I'm homeless and cain't drive nowhere. I want my Obama money. I know he's got a stash somewhere.

Yeah, it's called our bank accounts. Luckily, as is the case with most other things during the first year of his term, he hasn't gotten around to withdrawing all of it yet.

Yeah, it's called our bank accounts. Luckily, as is the case with most other things during the first year of his term, he hasn't gotten around to withdrawing all of it yet.

Yeah, man! I got FIVE kids to feed!

(bonus points to whoever identifies that quote first)

The big problem is the growth of the entitlement class compared to the productive class. You can analyze that by race, age or whatever. That is the most telling shift in our society IMO. The invasion (it is an invasion) of Mexican's over the past 4 decades or so (and the looming amnesty) looks like a disaster in the making. It will and already has resulted in the next wave of racism. There is great animosity among many Americans toward Mexican illegal immigrants because they have been able to come here for the wrong reasons, commit crimes, take jobs and consume taxpayer funded services. They would be more welcomed if they came here properly. Our Politicians are blind to this. Additionally we are importing a group of people who generally speaking have low education, low skills, low expectations and often low morality. Very bad for our country IMO.

Pretty reasonable post in all but I have to strongly disagree with the bold text. I'm originally from Canada where I really don't think I ever met a Mexican. Now, here in Cali, I have five of them working for me. Going by what I see, they are above average when it comes to working. They are dependable as hell. If they miss work its for a good reason. Not because they have drama, fake illness or hungover. One guy, misssed ONE day when his wife had a baby. And on that day, he still managed to give his brother in law a ride to work!(he worked here as well at the time). In comparison, we have a artist(white guy) who took 3 fuggin weeks when his wife popped. They are also way above average when it comes to family. It is obviously a priority for them. We have had 3 work get together at my house where they brought their kids and they all were extremely well behaved and polite. All n all a pleasure to be around. Also, when I go into the little Mexico part of Concord from time to time I feel totally comfortable. A lower income area but not a bad area at all. Always seems pretty safe. I can't say I could go in a lot of areas in the East Bay and feel the same way. So, I'm not sure if you are talking about all Mexicans or just the ones that come over the border for criminal reasons. I do have to call you on the low morality and expectations. Again, in my life Ive learned to go mostly by what I see and experience, not what TV or some jerked off teacher or professor has to say. Thats just me though.

Pretty reasonable post in all but I have to strongly disagree with the bold text. I'm originally from Canada where I really don't think I ever met a Mexican. Now, here in Cali, I have five of them working for me. Going by what I see, they are above average when it comes to working. They are dependable as hell. If they miss work its for a good reason. Not because they have drama, fake illness or hungover. One guy, misssed ONE day when his wife had a baby. And on that day, he still managed to give his brother in law a ride to work!(he worked here as well at the time). In comparison, we have a artist(white guy) who took 3 fuggin weeks when his wife popped. They are also way above average when it comes to family. It is obviously a priority for them. We have had 3 work get together at my house where they brought their kids and they all were extremely well behaved and polite. All n all a pleasure to be around. Also, when I go into the little Mexico part of Concord from time to time I feel totally comfortable. A lower income area but not a bad area at all. Always seems pretty safe. I can't say I could go in a lot of areas in the East Bay and feel the same way. So, I'm not sure if you are talking about all Mexicans or just the ones that come over the border for criminal reasons. I do have to call you on the low morality and expectations. Again, in my life Ive learned to go mostly by what I see and experience, not what TV or some jerked off teacher or professor has to say. Thats just me though.

I've dealt with both - all - kinds. Had four hard-working and polite guys here yesterday weather-proofing the crawlspace who were here from south of the border (legally, illegally, I don't know). Ditto the people that moved us into this house four years ago. On the other hand, the drunk, uninsured idiot that wrecked my new car a few years ago was an illegal from El Salvador, as was the !@#$ that stalked my wife. And where we used to live, "Mexicans" (people from south of the border, at any rate) used to hang out in front of our townhouse at 3am, drink beer, and throw their trash in our bushes.

The bottom line is that it's not a "Mexican" thing, it's a people thing. No matter what their race, some are !@#$s and some aren't.

The bottom line is that it's not a "Mexican" thing, it's a people thing. No matter what their race, some are !@#$s and some aren't.

Exactly, I've been saying this to my friends for years, the only difference is our culture and upbringing.