40 Hottest Female Athletes Of The Decade

erynthered

Not really thrilled with some of their selections, but none the less a nice slide show for a Friday afternoon. Enjoy!! :thumbsup:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/308598-...e-decade#page/2

Thanks :w00t: It's not too bad of a list. I agree though, a few questionable choices. Why are we subjected to a constant attempt at making Serena Williams sexy? Personally, I think Venus is the prettier of the two and that's not saying much. Serena looks like Anthony Mason with boobs.

Thanks :thumbsup: It's not too bad of a list. I agree though, a few questionable choices. Why are we subjected to a constant attempt at making Serena Williams sexy? Personally, I think Venus is the prettier of the two and that's not saying much. Serena looks like Anthony Mason with boobs.

I miss the days where the two of them first came on the scene and they wore those crazy beads in their hair. My friend and I always called them Predator 1 and Predator 2.

mmmmm....sasha cohen :thumbsup:

i may catch crap for this, but no dara torres? something about a 40 something hard body.... :w00t:

Not really thrilled with some of their selections, but none the less a nice slide show for a Friday afternoon. Enjoy!! :w00t:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/308598-...e-decade#page/2

I tell you who is by far the hottest on that list, and that's Natalie Gulbis. She looks good in her pics, but for some reason nowhere NEAR as good as she looks on tv. When she was on The Apprentice, she was hot as HELL! :thumbsup:

I tell you who is by far the hottest on that list, and that's Natalie Gulbis. She looks good in her pics, but for some reason nowhere NEAR as good as she looks on tv. When she was on The Apprentice, she was hot as HELL! :thumbsup:

Funny, I thought she wasn't nearly as pretty on TV as they make her look in pics (which of course is usually the case).

But, body-wise I agree she is probably #1 on that list. Just sensational.