Kendall Simmons IR'd

Coach Tuesday

It doesn't take much to get placed on IR with 3 games left. They just want as many healthy guys as possible for the rest of the year. I think it's a pretty minor injury.

what they really want is the highest number of players on IR than is physically possibly so they can spin injuries as the major reason for the meltdown in 2009.

You can just see Brandon proclaiming - Perry Fewell, and a healthy Bills team in 2010, will be in the playoffs in 2010. No team had 25 guys on in 2009 so we have to be better in 2009. (Don't actually look at the list to determine that most of the guys don't belong on an NFL roster).

So come on down and buy these season tickets

So the guy recently diagnosed with adult-onset diabetes who blew his knee out last season is now IR'd?

Raise your hand if you're surprised.

But, But, But, guys like him, and Levi Jones are better then what we currently have!!!!!!! It doesn't matter that its only a matter of games playing as a starter til they are IR'd

Thats what happens when you are so banged up that you have to scrap the bottom of the barrel of Street FA's and cuts just to field a team the next week

I am surprised that it was a shoulder injury, I figured the knee would be the problem

I heard that the BEER guy at the Ralph is on the IR too. :rolleyes:

When will this END??????????

Now the Bills are seriously DOOMED!!!!!!!

He showed signs of becoming one of the greats in Beer delivery/selling. Lets hope for a speedy recovery

If only Ralph would pay top dollar for Beer Guys and Beer management and not go on the cheap for them. The Pats pay top dollar, and Bill Polian wouldn't have brought in scrub Beer Guys. Just more proof Ralph is cheap and meddlesome and no one wants to come to Buffalo!