Happiest States Revealed by New Research

erynthered

A unhappy person in NJ said it I think. The smog was to thick to see if thats what he said. NJ talkin unhappily proud at # 49 !!!!

Well, if you followed that link, you'd see that the same survey put out only a few days before puts the Garden State at 25, while the state that will be in the Gulf after Cheney unloads his weather machine again, was NO. 30. Imagine that.

Well, if you followed that link, you'd see that the same survey put out only a few days before puts the Garden State at 25, while the state that will be in the Gulf after Cheney unloads his weather machine again, was NO. 30. Imagine that.

Please dont dump a warm beer on my head.

It pretty much said in my link that it was BS, the video from NY'ers also. The thread was meant for some fun on a Friday Sue.

Please dont dump a warm beer on my head.

It pretty much said in my link that it was BS, the video from NY'ers also. The thread was meant for some fun on a Friday Sue.

Furthers the proof that Floridians are unhappy.

Aren't you late for an early bird anyway?

Furthers the proof that Floridians are unhappy.

Aren't you late for an early bird anyway?

I will not fall into a NJ'ite trap of trying to make me as unhappy as they are.

Have a Happy day Grumpy! Go check for some more duplicate threads, that might make you happy if you found a few more!! Chek the Football side, it happens there daily.

:thumbsup: See? Be happy!!

I will not fall into a NJ'ite trap of trying to make me as unhappy as they are.

Have a Happy day Grumpy! Go check for some more duplicate threads, that might make you happy if you found a few more!! Chek the Football side, it happens there daily.

:thumbsup: See? Be happy!!

Why should I check for duplicate threads when time is already wasted spell checking your posts?