LMAO I wonder how WNY'ers weighed into this?

DarthICE

Nothing breed happiness like the Big Apple! :unsure:

49. New Jersey

50. Connecticut

51. New York

Seriously, almost every state in the top 20 has one thing in common: No big cities. Now look at the states with Boston, DC, Philly, Chicago, LA, NYC, etc. Depressing indeed.

Nothing breed happiness like the Big Apple! :lol:

49. New Jersey

50. Connecticut

51. New York

Seriously, almost every state in the top 20 has one thing in common: No big cities. Now look at the states with Boston, DC, Philly, Chicago, LA, NYC, etc. Depressing indeed.

A lot of those states near the top also happen to have the lowest high school and college graduation rates. Ignorance is bliss?

Nothing breed happiness like the Big Apple! :lol:

49. New Jersey

50. Connecticut

51. New York

Since when are there 51 states?

Neither do the scumbags we support whom suck off the system. Oh wait... they do pay tax on their smokes.

Uh, by 'scumbags' don't you mean Democratic/ Progressive baffoons who keep making moves to increase OUR taxes while they consistently find ways not to pay their own?

They count DC as a state? Thats odd considering its not a state.....

Don't shoot the messenger. They mention it just above their list. I'm guessing they didn't want to discount the area from their study.

I would have liked to see them include US territories too. Not that I place much faith in this study, it just would have been interesting to see where they fell.