This is priceless.

So this is global warming? :unsure:

World leaders flying into Copenhagen today to discuss a solution to global warming will first face freezing weather as a blizzard dumped 10 centimeters (4 inches) of snow on the Danish capital overnight.

Denmark has a maritime climate and milder winters than its Scandinavian neighbors. It hasn’t had a white Christmas for 14 years, under the DMI’s definition, and only had seven last century. Temperatures today fell as low as minus 4 Celsius (25 Fahrenheit).

:lol:

One of my already-stated issues with the global warming research is attempting to draw long-term trends with short-term data.

This is worse than that - if you can't derive a centuries-long trend from centuries of data, then you sure as hell can't disprove it with a week's worth. :lol: It's the precise equivalent of Dwight Drane seeing a 30-point drop in the DJIA and screaming "I was right, it's the Rapture!"

One of my already-stated issues with the global warming research is attempting to draw long-term trends with short-term data.

This is worse than that - if you can't derive a centuries-long trend from centuries of data, then you sure as hell can't disprove it with a week's worth. :lol: It's the precise equivalent of Dwight Drane seeing a 30-point drop in the DJIA and screaming "I was right, it's the Rapture!"

Put your charts and graphs aside for one minute and admit that it's funny that a conference on"Global warming" is being held in record low temperature's.

God you must be a riot at a party.

I think it was just a joke Tom.

I think it was just a joke Tom.

I'm not sure why, because the comparison really doesn't work, but when I heard it was snowing like crazy in the middle of a conference designed to stop the planet from changing temperatures, it somehow made me think of the scene in "Independence Day" when all alien-believers gather on the roof of the building where the UFO is hovering, and they're all holding signs like "Take me!", and the UFO's doors start to open, and they're all excited because they're finally going to have contact with aliens, and the first thing the aliens do is blow up the freaking building and every assclown on the roof.

You folks show a clear lack of understanding on this. Global warming results in extreme temperatures on both ends of the spectrum. It also will result in more rain in some areas and less rain in others.

Thanks for the education. I will now blame any weather anomaly on man, specifically the evil American consumer. Please tax me into submission to ease the guilt!

:thumbsup:

I'm not sure why, because the comparison really doesn't work, but when I heard it was snowing like crazy in the middle of a conference designed to stop the planet from changing temperatures, it somehow made me think of the scene in "Independence Day" when all alien-believers gather on the roof of the building where the UFO is hovering, and they're all holding signs like "Take me!", and the UFO's doors start to open, and they're all excited because they're finally going to have contact with aliens, and the first thing the aliens do is blow up the freaking building and every assclown on the roof.

Run Assclowns! Run!!!