Have you ever been arrested?

KD in CA

Chris Henry Memorial Poll  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been arrested?

• No
    • Yes, but I was innocent. Seriously.
    • Once, youthful indiscresion. Slap on the wrist.
    • More than once, but misdemeanors.
    • One or more felonies.
    • Felonies and I've served time (more than overnight).
    • No, but I've committed serious crime(s) and gotten away with it.

Never been arrested had a few close calls But other then a few youthful boys will be boys situations (Vandalism on mischief night and underage drinking) and one drug episode. Smoked some pot with my friend behind his house (Kind of a patch of trees next to a street) and a cop drove by he came out to investigate but we tossed the roach ran back to his house the cop answered the door and his sister (who was sick and didn't hear us barging in) opened it and told the cop no one was home then the cop left.

No, but..

I probably should have selected the bottom choice, given the many times I've gotten behind the wheel when I shouldn't have.. Haven't done that in years though, as I select drinking establishments within walking distance now.

My current drinking establishment is the couch in front of the TV. When I wake up the beer is in the cooler, not me and I like that.

Not sure if student protest / sit in was really an "arrest" although I was photographed on campus detention site as we all were with two campus cops (I knew the campus cops, big linebacker type guys and I had one arm reaching up on each of their shoulders in arrest shot with me smiling and them trying to keep straight faces) and a warning not to get in any more trouble or they would submit charges against me.

I even reported it on work security clearance paperwork including all details and it was scratched out and "No" was written by processor.

Arrested a couple of times, but it could've been alot worse. The two that got me thrown in jail were just a driving on a suspended (which they DO NOT play around with in VA) and my DUI I got almost 6 years ago. The DOS was my second offense and I only had to be locked up for 1 day, pretty crappy though. The second I was released after having to stay/sleep in a single holding cell over night. Never actually had to go into the general population of the jail system. I was pulled multiple times though with drugs on me and never got caught, THANK YOU JESUS!!! :flirt: Once, I had just split over a 1/4 ounce of coke into grams and got pulled in Colonial Heights (One of the worst areas as far as how the police hound you), also was geeked out, and came away with just an evading a traffic device and improper address tickets. I'll take that over a distribution charge all day long. I'm not glorifying my former lifestyle in any way. Thank God that He brought me to my senses before I did end up dead or in jail for an extended period of time. :thumbsup:

Never been arrested, probably should of though. Have gotten behind the wheel intoxicated more times then I care to remember. As you get older & have kids, I really have tried to cut it out, but every once inwhile I still do it.

Time to stop it. Period. No excuses. I mean it.

I have been guilty of this more times than I can count, in years past. There was a time when people thought it was FUNNY that you had to look out the window to see if your car was in the driveway, because you had no idea how you got home.

But I would NEVER do it now that I have grown up and realize how seriously I could have hurt or even killed *others*.

I got put in the cop car for an open container/littering in college, but wasn't taken down to the station. I had saw the cop coming from a little ways away and tried to ditch my container and the bastard got me for littering too. This ended up just being a 50 dollar fine.

The other time I was cuffed and taken to the station for possession of a fake ID. This got me 12 hours community service and 100 bucks if I remember correctly.

Both of these were in college and were just dumb mistakes that never hurt anyone IMO

Now many yrs ago got a DUI - was a stupid thing to do - have not done it since.

One thing I remember about that whole incident was having to go to "DUI school" on a Saturday. Drove to the place where the class was - they gave everyone a breathalyzer as you got out of your car. Out of about 50 people five or six poor bastards blew over the legal limit - that meant multiple offenses for all of them.

Now many yrs ago got a DUI - was a stupid thing to do - have not done it since.

One thing I remember about that whole incident was having to go to "DUI school" on a Saturday. Drove to the place where the class was - they gave everyone a breathalyzer as you got out of your car. Out of about 50 people five or six poor bastards blew over the legal limit - that meant multiple offenses for all of them.

:ph34r: I was in traffic court in West Seneca once and the guy sitting in front of me was with his lawyer awaiting his DWI hearing. I clearly heard the lawyer say to to him "what ever you do, don't breathe on the judge :wallbash:

Attended similar class. Our group started around 10 people, finished with 5. They gave us a cup to pee in every class, and every class we had one less person. You could tell immediately who was taking it seriously and who was just going through the motions. I met this really cute chick in my class, we would carpool as she still had her license. We made out a little but it never went anywhere. I saw her at a bar (go figure) a few months later, and she whispered in my ear with her boyfriend standing right next to her, "I wanted to have sex with you so bad". I was like, "Damn, why didn't you say something sooner!" She told me her boyfried was good for her son and she didn't want to !@#$ it up. Oh well...