*Pats Game Sold Out

Gene Frenkle

I dread this game every year. Spending 8 hours around arrogant bostonians that couldn't care less about football if their team was bad.

Which is why I usually consume the most booze during this game......and probably why I am the most belligerent

I am not going. Between the weather only being in the 20s, to another December home game where there is no playoff implications for the Bills, to wanting to watch sunday ticket(which I have not really used that much this year with being at the game or doing other stuff on sunday afternoons) I do not know, this team has just sucked the life out of me this year. Nah I am going to stay home, make a nice fire, make some chile, & enjoy watching the game with my son & a nice 18 pack of beer in the comfort of my own home. I will probably throw $50 on the Patriots as they usually have our number the 2nd time around. I gave the tickets away to my church, hopefully they give them to a underpriveledge family that does not always have a chance to go to the games. Hopefully they will appreciate them much more then I do.