Favorite Dustin Hoffman Movie.

BLZFAN4LIFE

This is what happens when your team is 5-8.

I'll go with Dustin Hoffman as Louis Dega in 1973's Papillion.

Nice guy, one of my college buddies was his personal asst. a while back. I'd actually have to go into his voice acting roles, I loved him as Shifu on Kung Fu Panda.

From Tootsie;

Michael Dorsey: Are you saying that nobody in New York will work with me?

George Fields: No, no, that's too limited... nobody in Hollywood wants to work with you either. I can't even set you up for a commercial. You played a *tomato* for 30 seconds - they went a half a day over schedule because you wouldn't sit down.

Michael Dorsey: Of course. It was illogical.

George Fields: YOU WERE A TOMATO. A tomato doesn't have logic. A tomato can't move.

Michael Dorsey: That's what I said. So if he can't move, how's he gonna sit down, George? I was a stand-up tomato: a juicy, sexy, beefsteak tomato. Nobody does vegetables like me. I did an evening of vegetables off-Broadway. I did the best tomato, the best cucumber... I did an endive salad that knocked the critics on their ass.

Hard to believe the dude is in his early 70s!

My favorite Hoffman films:

Meet the Fockers

Rain Man

All the Presidents Men

kramer v. kramer

From Tootsie;

Michael Dorsey: Are you saying that nobody in New York will work with me?

George Fields: No, no, that's too limited... nobody in Hollywood wants to work with you either. I can't even set you up for a commercial. You played a *tomato* for 30 seconds - they went a half a day over schedule because you wouldn't sit down.

Michael Dorsey: Of course. It was illogical.

George Fields: YOU WERE A TOMATO. A tomato doesn't have logic. A tomato can't move.

Michael Dorsey: That's what I said. So if he can't move, how's he gonna sit down, George? I was a stand-up tomato: a juicy, sexy, beefsteak tomato. Nobody does vegetables like me. I did an evening of vegetables off-Broadway. I did the best tomato, the best cucumber... I did an endive salad that knocked the critics on their ass.

Classic. Makes you wonder why Sydney Pollack did'nt do more acting.

Tootsie is my favorite Dustin Hoffman film although it is difficult to pick just one.

This excerpt is great, but let's see the whole thing.....

Classic. Makes you wonder why Sydney Pollack did'nt do more acting.

Tootsie is my favorite Dustin Hoffman film although it is difficult to pick just one.

This excerpt is great, but let's see the whole thing.....

The supporting cast in that film was as good as any movie I can think of. Pollack, Bill Murray, Dabney Coleman, Charles Durning, the guy who played the over-the-hill soap star etc., etc. All hysterical.

The supporting cast in that film was as good any movie I can think of. Pollack, Bill Murray, Dabney Coleman, Charles Durning, the guy who played the over-the-hill soap star etc., etc. All hysterical.

How the eff can you forget to add Jessica Lange and Terri Garr to that list!! :unsure:

Anyhoo,

[Dorothy Michaels' screen test]

Rita: I'd like to make her look a little more attractive, how far can you pull back?

Cameraman: How do you feel about Cleveland?

Rita: Knock it off.

Jeff: [michael's half dressed as Dorothy, getting ready for a dinner with Julie] What do you mean you don't have anything to wear?

Michael Dorsey: She has seen me in all of these!

Jeff: She hasn't seen you in that white dress

Michael Dorsey: What, this?

[holds up a formal white dress]

Jeff: Yeah.

Michael Dorsey: You cannot wear white to a casual dinner. It's too dressy.

Jeff: Can't you wear pants?

Michael Dorsey: Pants?

[pats the fake butt he's wearing then wiggles his finger]

Jeff: What about this thing?

[holds up a striped dress]

Michael Dorsey: No. I don't have the right shoes for it, I don't like the way the horizontal lines make me look to hippy, and it cuts me across the bust.

Jeff: [slight pause] I think we're getting into a weird area here.

Sandy: A guy named les is sending you flowers?

Michael Dorsey: Yes. He's a friend of mine. He can't eat candy he's diebetic.

Sandy: Why is he thanking you for a lovely night in front of the fire.

Michael Dorsey: [long pause] My minds a blank.

Sandy: Micheal, are you gay?

Michael Dorsey: In what sense?