Obama says the Motherment will go broke without Health Care Bill...

TheMadCap

Great googly moogly! Pass this abortion and pass it now!!!! And then get ye to Copenhahhhgen before the Artic runs out of ice in five years!!!!

(I really hate to say this, but this dude is increasingly proving himself to be a freaking tool.)

You're being waaaayyy too polite. Worse than the fear he preaches every time he's pushing trillion dollar agendas is the severely bent truth he speaks. He continues to use the phrase "deficit neutral" when describing both the house and senate health care bills. They aren't. He conveniently avoids the real numbers. I thinks it's fair to call him a liar.

You're being waaaayyy too polite. Worse than the fear he preaches every time he's pushing trillion dollar agendas is the severely bent truth he speaks. He continues to use the phrase "deficit neutral" when describing both the house and senate health care bills. They aren't. He conveniently avoids the real numbers. I thinks it's fair to call him a liar.

This is my problem with it too. I seem to remember when to speak out against his agenda was to be accused of "fear tactics". I dislike liars, and I dislike hypocrites even more...

"Fear tactics" is being polite. I remember when speaking out against Obama's agenda was to be accused of being a racist

This is the media trying to be more centrist in their coverage. They are trying to tone done the slurping sound when discussing the messiah.

This is the media trying to be more centrist in their coverage. They are trying to tone done the slurping sound when discussing the messiah.

Smart move. When unemployment stays high going into the new year, and there is no real optimism on the horizon, and the new $100 billion jobs bill fixes a few roads and gives another little faux economic bump like the clunkers program, and people realize they can weatherize their houses cheaply without a rebate, it'll help if the media swing from blowjobs to blow-his-head-off is less dramatic.