UFL

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

The United Football League in its inaugural season is already proving why the league can help promote, develop, and sometimes even revive an athletes Pro Football career giving him a second chance to fulfill his life long dream of becoming a player in the National Football League.

The New England Patriots just recently worked out Cory Ross, RB of the California Redwoods and DE Erik Henderson of the Las Vegas Locomotives. The Browns sign OT Jason Capizzi also from the Loco's and the Panthers sign Tackle Rob Pettiti of the Florida Tuskers .

Now comes the crowning jewel to help make the League a complete success in my opinion. Former first round draft choice of the Buffalo Bills, QB JP Losman is expected to sign with the Oakland Raiders after serving under HC and QB guru Jim Fassel of the Loco's who helped coach JP to a UFL Championship.

The general consensus is Losman is being brought in to do what he does best, throw the big strike long ball down field and bring back the respect to a once proud and feared Raiders Nation.

Best of luck JP and do us all proud :thumbsup:

http://www.ufl-football.com/

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/12/15/losman-update/

The United Football League in its inaugural season is already proving why the league can help promote, develop, and sometimes even revive an athletes Football career giving him a second chance to fulfill his life long dream of becoming a player in the National Football League.

The New England Patriots just recently worked out Cory Ross, RB of the California Redwoods and DE Erik Henderson of the Las Vegas Locomotives. The Browns sign OT Jason Capizzi also from the Loco's and the Panthers sign Tackle Rob Pettiti of the Florida Tuskers .

Now comes the crowning jewel to help make the League a complete success in my opinion. Former first round draft choice of the Buffalo Bills, QB JP Losman is expected to sign with the Oakland Raiders after serving under HC and QB guru, Jim Fassel who helped coach JP to a UFL Championship.

The general consensus is Losman is being brought in to do what he does best, throw the big strike long ball down field and bring back the respect to a once proud and feared Raiders Nation.

Wow!

The United Football League in its inaugural season is already proving why the league can help promote, develop, and sometimes even revive an athletes Football career giving him a second chance to fulfill his life long dream of becoming a player in the National Football League.

Now comes the crowning jewel to help make the League a complete success in my opinion. Former first round draft choice of the Buffalo Bills, QB JP Losman is expected to sign with the Oakland Raiders after serving under HC and QB guru, Jim Fassel of the Loco's who helped coach JP to a UFL Championship.

Are the Raiders really looking to start JP? My impression of the JP signing was that it was a way to shore up their QB ranks since Gradkowski is out? Jamarcus is now the starter again right?

Now comes the crowning jewel to help make the League a complete success in my opinion. Former first round draft choice of the Buffalo Bills, QB JP Losman is expected to sign with the Oakland Raiders after serving under HC and QB guru, Jim Fassel of the Loco's who helped coach JP to a UFL Championship.

Look, before you go any further---just go and look up how many times your man threw (successfully) the big strike long ball downfield. The JPL you fantasize about never existed.

This sh**T needs to be sent to OTW.

Guest dog14787
"you can't HANDLE the truth"

Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be built by men who can block. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Little WEO? The O-line has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Ryan Fitzpatrick and curse the coaching staff; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that JP losman's departure, while tragic, probably saved his career and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you,

just tells the story...

Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be built by men who can block. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Little WEO? The O-line has a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Ryan Fitzpatrick and curse the O-line; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that JP losman's departure, while tragic, probably saved his career and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you,

just tells the story...

Clever, but tell you what: why don't you put your fan club activity on hold until you look up the info I suggested. If you still, after that bit of enlightenment, feel compelled to continue with this bizarre posting, then you cannot be helped.

Are the Raiders really looking to start JP? My impression of the JP signing was that it was a way to shore up their QB ranks since Gradkowski is out? Jamarcus is now the starter again right?

Jamarus or Fyre will start. For this year, JP gets a pay check for a couple of weeks to read the playbook and look pretty. Not a bad gig...

Without question JP is the best QB on that roster.* He probably won't start this week but look for him next week. JMO

*That's not a compliment to JP.

Does anyone on here really think that Jonathan Paul is going to become a successful NFL starting quarterback on the Oakland Raiders? And I got pulverized on here for being optimistic about the Bills' chances going into the season...

Uh no, no he is not. We watched that guy suck for years--that brutal 6 game UFL season isn't changing a thing

Does anyone on here really think that Jonathan Paul is going to become a successful NFL starting quarterback on the Oakland Raiders? And I got pulverized on here for being optimistic about the Bills' chances going into the season...

Some people do. :thumbsup: Some people also believe they've been anal probed by aliens.

PTR