If Perry got a fresh start with a healthy Bills team

SpecialK15

are you asking if he had his full roster healthy for the 4 games Fewell has coached or if Fewell had been named HC in game 1?...btw, fewell is 2/4 not 4/5...not sure I see anybody on the IR list that has really been missed except maybe Butler and Mitchell...Scott has played well in Ellisons place and I think Draft has played well also...a Healthy Mitchell rotating with Draft and Scott would be nice tho...McKelvin might be another name missed thats on IR, but the secondary has played well without him and I don't believe he would have made any plays that would give the Bills wins in there 2 losses with Fewell coaching...to be honest, even with a full healthy roster, it is Fewells defense that is bad against the run and it is Fewells defense that plays it's CB's 10 yards off the WR's..it is Fewells defense that has Poz covering the middle of the field and covering TE's...but since Jauron was canned I have seen a better defense on the field...so maybe it was Fewells defense with Jaurons input that was the problem...If Butler could have stayed healthy, I think the O-line would have looked better all year.

Fewell's defense bad against the run? the defensive line is Stroud- PERIOD. I am tired of hearing the praise heaped on Williams. He is a 3rd or 4th guy at best on a good team. We should have taken Peria Jerry last year, and I'd give up our top pick as well as a combination anybody on our roster LA or Tampa wants for the top pick, so we could get Suh.

Our offensive line is a joke as well