Colts could sign Losman this week reports nfl.com

fairfaxbill

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like JP he seems like a nice guy. So I'm happy for him. That being said I imagine he wouldn't get any playing time this year. Unless you think he can pick up the Colts playbook real real quickly. I imagine Painter gets some playing time now as the Colts try to establish him as trade bait.

I like JP he seems like a nice guy. So I'm happy for him. That being said I imagine he wouldn't get any playing time this year. Unless you think he can pick up the Colts playbook real real quickly. I imagine Painter gets some playing time now as the Colts try to establish him as trade bait.

JP was signed by the Raiders yesterday.

I really doubt my judgement on qbs playing for the Bills. From what I saw it looked like JP had talent but just wasn't coached correctly. But I'm not a coach and I'm not a gm. I'm just a average fan who only thinks he knows. Same goes for TE. Not sure if he could have been something but just got thrown into a bad situation on a bad team. Not experienced enough in football to be able to assess with confidence. Anyway, I'm glad JP is getting a paycheck in the NFL. More than I could do.

Could you imagine this board if the Colts sign JP and play him in the season finale at Buffalo going for 16-0??

:thumbsup::):w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

If they did that, it would mean that 16 - 0 is less important than winning the Super Bowl. But I would like to see JP play the Bills during the last week of the season. The Bills would have six sacks and three interceptions, and still lose.