Just got back from the doctor

\GoBillsInDallas/

So I go to my GP (41-year-old female) last week to get my annual physical, and I stopped by her office at lunch today to fill out another insurance form.

While I'm filling out the form, she stops by the front desk and tells me that the lab results came back and that everything is fine.

Then she says, "Actually, you're in excelllent physical shape...

...for a man your age."

The little b*tch.

So I go to my GP (41-year-old female) last week to get my annual physical, and I stopped by her office at lunch today to fill out another insurance form.

While I'm filling out the form, she stops by the front desk and tells me that the lab results came back and that everything is fine.

...for a man your age."

The little b*tch.

Did the little b*tch recommend you make self-serving posts that make viewers scroll and scroll - for a man your age?

Did the little b*tch recommend you make self-serving posts that make viewers scroll and scroll - for a man your age?

Too bad there's nobody in your life to tell you not to make self serving replies that make everyone scroll something they already scrolled once.

...for a man your age."

The little b*tch.

You could pull a Tiger and ask her if she wants to confirm that statement.

Reminds me of something at work today.

Some coworkers and I were discussing some European cities and the topic turned to Rome.

One Coworker is a retired Navy guy and started out saying something like "last time I visited Rome was when I was in the Navy, but that was so long ago" ... then a brief pause as he thought

To which I chimed in: "They were still building the Colleseum"

:wallbash:

.....for a man your age."

The little b*tch.

Was your reason for the appointment erectile dysfunction? Were there tests involved?