Who are the leaders on this team?

Tipster19

I asking sincerely, I really don't know who is on this team and I believe that there should be at least 3 or 4 on a team for them to be successful. I think that this quality should weigh in heavily on any new additions, whether it be thru the draft, trades or FA acquisitions.

Whitner is probably the leader on defense. Problem is he's not a very good player. On offense I have no idea.
I don't think Lil Donte is considered a leader, or else he would still be a team captain. Out of the 6 captains (QB Trent Edwards, WR Lee Evans, LB Kawika Mitchell, LB Paul Posluszny, P Brian Moorman and S George Wilson), I would say Moorman and Wilson are at the top of the list. Trent is a disaster, and the other 3 are wishful thinking. Non-captains, gotta go with Freddy, he's really showed a lot this year.

I asking sincerely, I really don't know who is on this team and I believe that there should be at least 3 or 4 on a team for them to be successful. I think that this quality should weigh in heavily on any new additions, whether it be thru the draft, trades or FA acquisitions.

I've been asking that question for years. We haven't had one since the days of Fletcher and Spikes.