This is for the obama lovers out there.

erynthered

And this is different than Fixed Noise devoting most of their programming to slamming liberals how?

Because Fox News has millions of viewers and Ed Shultz has nothing, which is why Ed pisses on someone like O'Reilly. Because if he's lucky, some O'Reilly viewers might tune in to his babbling just in time to increase his ratings.

Because Fox News has millions of viewers and Ed Shultz has nothing, which is why Ed pisses on someone like O'Reilly. Because if he's lucky, some O'Reilly viewers might tune in to his babbling just in time to increase his ratings.

You know what else is funny other than him having more viewers than MSNBC, CNN and HLN combined he also takes the same stance towards Olbermann and Shultz as Bush had with Chavez, which is he doesn't recognize them by name. Where as the other nitwits can't help but keep talking about OReilly sort of like Chavez did with Bush.

:unsure:

You know what else is funny other than him having more viewers than MSNBC, CNN and HLN combined he also takes the same stance towards Olbermann and Shultz as Bush had with Chavez, which is he doesn't recognize them by name. Where as the other nitwits can't help but keep talking about OReilly sort of like Chavez did with Bush.

:unsure:

Yes. Funny. And meaningful.

I've been watching MSNBC to see the Democrats brutalize each other regarding the failing healthcare bill. Whether it's the show host or guest, Democrats cannot go 15 minutes without mentioning FOX News.

I never realized they were doing this.

So, not only do Democrats have an obsession with Sarah Palin they also have an obsession with FOX News. :thumbsup:

Wow!

I've been watching MSNBC to see the Democrats brutalize each other regarding the failing healthcare bill. Whether it's the show host or guest, Democrats cannot go 15 minutes without mentioning FOX News.

I never realized they were doing this.

So, not only do Democrats have an obsession with Sarah Palin they also have an obsession with FOX News. :thumbsup:

Wow!

LINK