I feel an upset coming on Sunday vs Pats.

Bufcomments

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nana:

I don't know why but I feel good about Sundays game. After all they had them beat in NE . Revenge is best served cold and it will be chilly at the Ralph lol

Fewell will take Brady's security blanket out the game, I believe he will double team Wes Welker on every play.

Moss has gone into "I dont give a F mode" great timing.

Fred Jackson will continue to play well against the Pats. I love the guy. Expect him to have at least 130 all purpose yds.

Team still has the sting of the first game and will play hard. Notice the hitting has been better since Perry took over.

Also the false starts have gone down, if we can not shoot our selfs in the foot we can keep it close.

Defense will have to score, Byrd will get another pick, seems like Brady is pressing lately.

Special teams have been on fire, we have the edge there.

Bills will be motivated to put a serious hurt on the Pats playoff chances. I expect the game will be closer than people think.

The koolaid I have been drinking is Bill grape flavor :lol:

I guess I am a diehard fan what can I say " I love me some me"

7-9 baby here we come. With so many injuries this year I guess that is the best we can get.

If they lose will it was expected. If they win it would be SWEET.

:nana:;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wallbash:

Fewell will take Brady's security blanket out the game, I believe he will double team Wes Welker on every play.

Yup. Like that last, killing play, where he was double teamed, but both our guys were five yards off him. This team blows so hard they ought to name the next big storm that hits the East Coast "Hurricane Ralph"

at least I had the Pats score right...

Damn we suck, they had some chances, I was hoping that they would keep running the ball but they got away from it.

The Bills beat themselfs ....again.

That was my last game I am watching this year, I had enough of the pain this year.

They just cant score points...... hard to watch em.