This is sad.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to believe that Steele is an egomaniac. Having said that, he is one competitive mother!@#$er, and has helped land the GOP two big victories in N.J and Virginia and from what I've been reading they have had a great year recruiting for the Nov. 2010 elections.

In regards to the photo, I think Tom summed it up best, who cares? It's not as if he is an elected official who acted like a drunken idiot that is potentially one moment away from being the leader of the world.

Funny how you would believe THIS is sad, considering everything you stand for.

Black Republicans are despised by the left as though they are "traitors". I believe Dr. King was a Republican and while he displayed extreme passion for equality (and for good reason), he also stood for personal responsibility. Something liberals don't understand.

Black Republicans are despised by the left as though they are "traitors". I believe Dr. King was a Republican and while he displayed extreme passion for equality (and for good reason), he also stood for personal responsibility. Something liberals don't understand.

Oooga booga! Us good! Them bad!