This is sad.

You don't have to have a political POV one way or another to find these pictures disheartening. Just like I didn't justify Biden's drunken behavior on LA's link, there's little you could say to normalize Steele's behavior here.

So, take your bias and go !@#$ yourself. For real. Either you're just looking for an argument or you've just spun the most hypocritical post to come through here in a while. Yikes, homey.

Hypocritical how, in calling it contrived? Or for asking to know the context?

Who's this homey you're referring to? Personally, I find the use of that term by anyone with a high school+ education to be very boobish.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to believe that Steele is an egomaniac. Having said that, he is one competitive mother!@#$er, and has helped land the GOP two big victories in N.J and Virginia and from what I've been reading they have had a great year recruiting for the Nov. 2010 elections.

In regards to the photo, I think Tom summed it up best, who cares? It's not as if he is an elected official who acted like a drunken idiot that is potentially one moment away from being the leader of the world.

Funny how you would believe THIS is sad, considering everything you stand for.

It has nothing to do with politics and their impact on the nation.

Steele's perception of "cool," nay, "reality" it what's sad about these pictures.

You don't have to have a political POV one way or another to find these pictures disheartening. Just like I didn't justify Biden's drunken behavior on LA's link, there's little you could say to normalize Steele's behavior here.

So, take your bias and go !@#$ yourself. For real. Either you're just looking for an argument or you've just spun the most hypocritical post to come through here in a while. Yikes, homey.

Normalize his behavior? Having cheesy fun with interns is abnormal?

You aren't funny or even interesting.

Gang bangs, huh? That your thing?

I suppose now that I think about it, you do remind me of the guy in the background who's content to watch, but keeping things ready.

considering that you are getting it from all angles and I've been observing much of it, I'd say there is a little truth to what you said.