I frikin love the Byrd Man!

ProjectPat

He almost had on the pass interferance call. He had the ball in his hands but the reciever knocked the ball out with his helmet.

That was such a bad call, he went for the ball, looked at the ball and the receiver was in the way. No way it was PI.

i know i though for sure byrd was gonna come down with that..i was like come on wilson give him the ball for #10

As an old-timer who watched in fascination the GREAT Bills DB by the same name yea those many decades ago, I'm feeling a little nostalgic and melancholy as Jarius Byrd closes in on the teams' season INT record (Janik & Atkins tied w/10). Just as Butchs' career totals (40) seemed never to be equalled/surpassed, the new kid may realize this in under 5 seasons.

Amazing.

except for the fact that he hit him before the ball got there..cant do that

announcer were right (for a change). He has a right to the ball, he clearly got 2 hands on the ball while not pushing or grabbing the receiver. Therefore, it should not have been a PI call imo

Untrue. You definitely can hit the WR before the ball gets there if you are only going for the ball, which Byrd was clearly doing. That was a terrible call. It wasn't close to interference.

u cant go over a guys back when going for the ball. so untrue on your part.

However--I would like to see the replay again...maybe he didnt interfere

Byrd is having a crazy good year. Where are the guys who said no safety could do well behind our front 7? I think they said Ed Reed would be "mediocre" on the Bills.

They were making excuses for the lack of plays made by Whitner in his entire career. BTW, Donte took a HORRIBLE angle on Charles' 76 yd TD run. Angle was so atrocious, it looked like he purposely ran to get behind Charles.

I hope Bird and Wilson both got a quick earful from Fewell about that last pick and both hear a handful of embarrassing smart ass comments in the film room a few times this week.

And technically you're not allowed to go "through" a receiver to get the ball. You can sort of slide on him but a direct through route is a no-no. But I still like to see him going after it like he did even though he took a penalty. He catches that and stripes probably doesn't even get out the flag that he didn't have any more cuz he already threw it at Donte.