Can we really target one positon ?

We all know we are set with the secondary. But I say we grab the best player at our turn. This team has so many holes on both sides of the ball. Who would you pick ?

they better target a QB...he can mask a whole lot of other issues on the tema if he is good enough...see Mannig, Peyton and Brees, Drew

If Bradford, Locker, or Clausen fall to us... you have to take one. No question about it. QB is by far the most important position on a football team.

I think when it comes time for the Bills to pick they sould take the best OT/DL/LB available. Any one of those positions and I'll be happy.

I am not impressed with this year's QB class. I think Clausen is the only QB worth taking in the first round, the rest of the class I see as 2nd-3rd rounders.

I posted this elewhere, but I don't care:

I can't believe that people think they shouldn't draft a high ranked QB because they need to develop the O-line. You draft the QB, you drafted 2 linemen last year that started (I know Wood is injured-we shall see), you draft some more after the QB, maybe sign a free agent, then that season you have the QB sit and learn. The next draft you might take another lineman and /or sign a free agent. Now you should (if you have made wise decisions) have a decent line and a young QB that is at least partially developed. Any other way, and we have a good line waiting around for a few years for a QB to develop. That's bad planning.

Aside from picking up a veteran QB in free agency (I don't know of any good ones that will be avaiable), that's the quickest way to do it. They can't put off getting a real QB for the team. You either have a good QB, have a young guy in his first or second year that is promising, or you are drafting the next one.

It's "draft the next one" time.

Sorry I started the other thread... Mods please delete if it causes a problem.

I used to think that a QB was the answer, until I saw how dominate a guy like Ndamukong Suh (Nebraska) can be.

Defenses win games as long as the team doesn't have a total slep for QB or O coach.

This team is guilty as charged. I know our teams D gets busted on in here a lot, but with the normal offensive drive consisting of three embarrassing plays and a punt, then right back out for the D, they never stood a chance.

AVP...good bye. Fitzy is horrible, flat out f#@king pathetic. I would talk about TE, but I gave up on him, like he gave up on this team... I would rather see Rob Johnson at QB than Fitzy....hell, I would rather see Spencer Johnson than Fitzy.

I was discussing with my buddy tonight, the option of a backup that may have some strong potential in the league...I would hope we could agree that rushing a rookie into this lineup is going to be disastrous. I know everybody is down on Vick, but I think that after seeing him the last couple weeks, it would be hard to deny him a chance, even if it was to come here and keep the spot warm for the kid. He looks to be playing pretty well.... That is just an observation, I don't know what my position on that move would be, since it doesn't have to happen today. It will be interesting to see if we see him again, or if Philly even lets him go. They may pick up the option and trade.... I don't need a history lesson that Vick has had his troubles, and how intolerable some fans are of human error (albeit MV's was worse than many.) I was just kind of airing the opinion.

It would be nice to grab a QB in the 2nd or 3rd, and get front 7 help in 1st round. I would be all for signing our OL help in free agency...It would be nice to not have to have another OLman come in and have to learn all about the defenses again...I would prefer plug and play.

I just hope that light at the end of the tunnel is not a train.