I blast people

IndyJay1234

Who do this and now I am going to suggest one.

End of season.

Moulds

Henry

to Indy

for the rights to sign Marvin Harrison.

The Colts cannot afford the HUGE dollars Marvin will get and then the HUGE dollars Edge wants.

Moulds has 2 years on his deal.

Henry would have to get resigned but at less dollars that Edge will command..

Marvin gets out of Indy where he is frustrated that he is not getting enough balls thrown to him.

Bills gets a Top 5 WR.

Somebody tell me this is a stupid trade proposal. Somebody knock some damn sense into me this friday morning.

Marvin seems to be becoming a me first player. Not good for a team that needs a leader, and with JP taking the reigns in 2005 I don't think Marvin will have the patience needed for JP.

On the other hand Moulds seems to be getting to the point where he wants to play with some other folks too.

Tough call.

End of season.

Moulds

Henry

to Indy

The Colts cannot afford the HUGE dollars Marvin will get and then the HUGE dollars Edge wants.

Marvin gets out of Indy where he is frustrated that he is not getting enough balls thrown to him.

Bills gets a Top 5 WR.

Somebody tell me this is a stupid trade proposal. Somebody knock some damn sense into me this friday morning.

124704[/snapback]

There are 2 reasons why this won't happen...

1) Peyton Manning

2) Peyton Manning

Edge will be gone, Marvin will stay.

End of season.

Moulds

Henry

to Indy

Bills gets a Top 5 WR.

124704[/snapback]

is this a keeper league? how many wr do you have to start..oh wait this is not a FF question

124704[/snapback]

It's a stupid proposal. :o

What do you mean "the rights to Marvin Harrison"? What if he doesn't sign with us after we trade away Moulds and Henry for him? Franchise him for $10 mill a year? Ouch. It just seems too risky.

is this a keeper league? how many wr do you have to start..oh wait this is not a FF question

124755[/snapback]

:o:):D

Seriously...concerning the proposed trade...why would we be able to - or even want to - afford Harrison anyway? I can think of better places to spend the money.

:o  :)  :D

Seriously...concerning the proposed trade...why would we be able to - or even want to - afford Harrison anyway?  I can think of better places to spend the money.

124769[/snapback]

Fair enough. In my head I knew it could never happen.

Thanks all.

It's a stupid proposal.  :o

What do you mean "the rights to Marvin Harrison"? What if he doesn't sign with us after we trade away Moulds and Henry for him? Franchise him for $10 mill a year? Ouch. It just seems too risky.

124759[/snapback]

Well we would have to sign him.

I worded it incorrectly.