Nobody knows football and the Buffalo Bills

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Just wanted to send a message out to Lori whom from what I understand is dealing with some family medical issues.

TSW is not the same without you Lori and I just wanted to say thanks for everything you do around here.

May God watch over you and your family and keep all of you safe.

Same goes out to all my fellow Bills fans through the Holidays, designate a driver, buckle up and stay safe...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to send a message out to Lori whom from what I understand is dealing with an illness in the family.

TSW is not the same without you Lori and I just wanted to say thanks for everything you do around here.

Same goes out to all my fellow Bills fans through the Holidays, designate a driver, buckle up and stay safe...

Wish the best to Lori's family. TBDers - stay safe

Just wanted to send a message out to Lori whom from what I understand is dealing with an illness in the family.

Definitely a classy thread. May God keep you and your family in these uncertain times. I hope and pray the best for you and all of yours. May the Holy Spirit bring you comfort through any trial. Be blessed.

Just wanted to send a message out to Lori whom from what I understand is dealing with some family medical issues.

right on Dog...prayers for Lori