Jim Kelly's call

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Jim Kelly seems to go out of his way to explain the Bills offensive woes are in big part to injuries and lack of continuity on the O-line. Kelly explains why a QB would struggle without even touching on the coaching aspects yet is somehow able to determine Trent Edwards is not the answer. So what does Kelly think about the Steelers turmoil and Big Ben I wonder, should the Steelers be searching for a new QB to fix their O-line problems?

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...4f-1a93fcfdaaf7

So what does Kelly think about the Steelers turmoil and Big Ben, should the Steelers be searching for a new QB to fix their O-line problems?

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...4f-1a93fcfdaaf7

I did not get that Kelly would in any way answer your question "yes." He simply pointed out that the Bills o-line situation this year has been a mess and that it has contributed greatly to the losses the team has experienced.

I did not get that Kelly would in any way answer your question "yes." He simply pointed out that the Bills o-line situation this year has been a mess and that it has contributed greatly to the losses the team has experienced.

When a team is signing street free agents on Monday to start the following Sunday, there's going to be problems with the offense. Kelly knows what kinds of problems that's going to cause, particularly in pass protection. I'd say it's the number one contributor.

Guest dog14787

That's my point, how is a less experienced and talented QB supposed to succeed behind a horrid O-line when Big Ben can't.

(Big Sally)

Guest dog14787
Why does everyone think it's one thing?

We have problems with (let's start from the top):

1-Head coach

2-Offensive coordinator

3-Scheme

4-Quarter Back

5-Offensive Line

Am I leaving anything out?

One more and my favorite, a GM...

That's my point, how is a less experienced and talented QB supposed to succeed behind a horrid O-line when Big Ben can't.

(Big Sally)

I don't think Jimbo was suggesting Tebow was the complete solution at all...just throwing his hat in the ring for the kid. Kelly isn't a GM and he never claimed to be. So don't be hatin'.