Dungy Doesn' t Want To Coach This Year

box0life

For those of you who want Dungy as our coach, on the Dan Patrick show this morning he said he does not want to coach this coming year. He has declined all overtures including the Bills.

Time to get over this idea.

I think I would like to see Russ Grim as coach so we have money to spend on players instead of on a coach like Shanny who wants total control and wants to much money.

He also may not have the drive to put in the time to build another winner.

For those of you who want Dungy as our coach, on the Dan Patrick show this morning he said he does not want to coach this coming year. He has declined all overtures including the Bills.

Time to get over this idea.

I think I would like to see Russ Grim as coach so we have money to spend on players instead of on a coach like Shanny who wants total control and wants to much money.

He also may not have the drive to put in the time to build another winner.

no one has ever taken back their words right???

Shottenheimer said he wants to stay retired, Bills fans still call for him as the next HC

Cowher says he doesn't want to talk to any team until the end of the season, Bills fans cry cause they say he "blew the team off" and refuse to interview for the job

Now Dungy says he doesn't want to coach, what makes you think that will stop Bills fans from bringing him up as a possibility???