The Tony Dungy Experience

The Tony Dungy Experience will provide full on COVER 2... Michael Vick scrambling around, eluding the pass rush, and a winning season. Upon a winning season in the B-LO, Dungy will earn the monaker of "THE DUNGY-MEISTER"

...and slipping in the snow.

Blah, blah, blah.

Vick is a horrible fit for the Bills.

In case you have not noticed, we need a franchise QB. Not a gimmick like we currently have at WR.

Guest dog14787
The Tony Dungy Experience will provide full on COVER 2... Michael Vick scrambling around, eluding the pass rush, and a winning season. Upon a winning season in the B-LO, Dungy will earn the monaker of "THE DUNGY-MEISTER"

I've got no problem with Dungy myself personally, he's not my top choice, but he's in the top 5 for me. I'm just not to keen on Michael Vick and in my opinion we can have almost the same thing in JP Losman, a very talented athlete but someone who struggles reading defenses and takes off running at the first sign of trouble. No, Losman's not as fast, but probably has more accuracy and it looks to me that Michael Vick has lost a step. I realize Vick is an accomplished QB with playoff experience, but he would bring to much excess baggage to Buffalo, many fans will be offended and Vick is much better suited for playing in a dome and not the horrible weather conditions Buffalo tends to throw at you.

I say yes to Dungy, no to Vick...

...and slipping in the snow.

Blah, blah, blah.

Vick is a horrible fit for the Bills.

In case you have not noticed, we need a franchise QB. Not a gimmick like we currently have at WR.

Did I miss something. Is Dungy an actual candidate?