Michelle Obama crowned "Most Fascinating Person"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so fascinating about M.O.? The fact that Barry had to lock her in a closet during his campaign so she wouldn't blow the election? Or the fact that she was never proud of America until her husband was a presidential candidate? Hmm. Decisions, decisions.

Too bad for you that she beat out your two favorites; Lady Gaga and Sarah Palin.

Based on people's reactions and obsessions (that's you Bishop Hedd), it seems rather obvious that Palin would have been a more appropriate choice than Obama for a 'most facinating person' award. Now if it was a "Big Media Needs to Suck the Obamas' Ass Again" award, than I think they have the right person.

Maybe we should have a Most Facinating PPP Poster award. Buffalo Donald and Bad Leftenent can be finalists.

Too bad for you that she beat out your two favorites; Lady Gaga and Sarah Palin.

I actually find Sarah Palin to be more fascinating than Michelle Obama, myself...keeping in mind, of course, that "fascination" is not necessarily a complimentary thing.

I actually find Sarah Palin to be more fascinating than Michelle Obama, myself...keeping in mind, of course, that "fascination" is not necessarily a complimentary thing.

I don't think the word you were looking for was fascinating Tom...however I do think that word also starts with an "f".

What's so fascinating about M.O.? The fact that Barry had to lock her in a closet during his campaign so she wouldn't blow the election? Or the fact that she was never proud of America until her husband was a presidential candidate? Hmm. Decisions, decisions.

That comment she made. "first time I'm proud of my country" was an incredibly telling moment. She's known to some around Chicago (before the campaign) as an angry black women. Nasty. What's most fascinating to me is how Barack has kept a lid on her so well since the election as she must be kicking his butt all around the inside of the White House.

That comment she made. "first time I'm proud of my country" was an incredibly telling moment. She's known to some around Chicago (before the campaign) as an angry black women. Nasty. What's most fascinating to me is how Barack has kept a lid on her so well since the election as she must be kicking his butt all around the inside of the White House.

oh classic you

What's so surprising? Liberals gave away an undeserved award to her husband, why do you expect them not to feel compelled affirmative action their way into giving a similarly undeserved award to her? If nothing else, for the symmetry of the BS? I mean come on, she is the female partner of the President....(because I am sure they will be doing away with "First Lady" soon enough). :lol:

Or how many people he had to bump off to keep the "whitey" tape from leaking!

I will say that with all the crazy **** going on these days (the LHC comes to mind), this pick is totally retarded.

But you Republican/Right Wing a-holes are fooling yourselves if you think anything OTHER than potential ad-revenue influenced this decision, meaningless as it is.

I will say that with all the crazy **** going on these days (the LHC comes to mind), this pick is totally retarded.

But you Republican/Right Wing a-holes are fooling yourselves if you think anything OTHER than potential ad-revenue influenced this decision, meaningless as it is.

So you're okay with Michelle Obama's crude denigration of the first lady role into that of a classless reality star? Because thats what she carries herself like.