Howie Long and Terry Bradshaw

billsburgh

fox roundtable

CZAR: Should the Bills bench quarterback Drew Bledsoe?

Howie: "Well, he made some throws in last week's loss to New England that were just flat out wrong. He never should have made them."

Jimmy: "But the rookie wasn't much better."

Terry: "But rookie J.P. Losman has a really good arm. And where are the Bills headed right now? They don't look like a playoff team."

Howie: "That's the thing. If the veteran quarterback is going to make stupid throws, you might as well play the young guy. Get the processes going for next season and see if Losman can get better. I tell you, it looked like Bledsoe was feeling the pressure when he wasn't under any."

fox roundtable

CZAR: Should the Bills bench quarterback Drew Bledsoe?

Howie: "Well, he made some throws in last week's loss to New England that were just flat out wrong. He never should have made them."

Jimmy: "But the rookie wasn't much better."

Terry: "But rookie J.P. Losman has a really good arm. And where are the Bills headed right now? They don't look like a playoff team."

Howie: "That's the thing. If the veteran quarterback is going to make stupid throws, you might as well play the young guy. Get the processes going for next season and see if Losman can get better. I tell you, it looked like Bledsoe was feeling the pressure when he wasn't under any."

124429[/snapback]

The last line sums it up for DB. The line actually played fair against NE and DB still f%^&ed it up. The time for Losman is now Mike, please do the right thing as coach and pull the trigger!!

As the legendary and mythical Forrest Gump would say....

"stupid is, stupid does"

I tell you, it looked like Bledsoe was feeling the pressure when he wasn't under any.

That's probably the most accurate assessment of the New England game I've read yet.

But Howie Long is still a putz in my book.