ATTN Al Gore

Whatever. It's wordplay and doesn't really change the fact that there is no good evidence of a larger conspiracy. I should be more selective with my phrasing when arguing minutia with such a towering intellect. :unsure:

If you are going to throw words around loosely to prove your point, then I'm going to call you out on them. You were touting that you weren't coming from a "subjective" point of view, where you clearly were. You were and to a certain extent still are adamant that "there is no good evidence of a larger conspiracy" where one could argue that there is. The FACT is that this cover-up comes from one of the leading climate centers. If they found data that doesn't support their argument then it would only be logical to believe that there are others that could have done the same.

It's not as if that this was some rogue climatologist that didn't have clout, if that were the case, then I could see the reason for people to generally dismiss it.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are going to throw words around loosely to prove your point, then I'm going to call you out on them. You were touting that you weren't coming from a "subjective" point of view, where you clearly were. You were and to a certain extent still are adamant that "there is no good evidence of a larger conspiracy" where one could argue that there is. The FACT is that this cover-up comes from one of the leading climate centers. If they found data that doesn't support their argument then it would only be logical to believe that there are others that could have done the same.

It's not as if that this was some rogue climatologist that didn't have clout, if that were the case, then I could see the reason for people to generally dismiss it.

This is a dead-end conversation. You're right about my original phrasing. I'll stand by the intent. Please provide evidence to the contrary.

However you said "None of the 'hacked' data even remotely points to a larger conspiracy."

The three key words that you used that are incorrect are None, remotely and points.

Except that none of the 'hacked' data even remotely points to a larger conspiracy.

Other than that, you're right.

It's certainly possible to out-argue someone by employing bull **** techniques while being logically or even factually incorrect.

For example: you might win this argument with that logically or factually incorrect statement.

I, on the other hand, might win this argument by employing the bull **** technique of calling your statement logically and factually incorrect.

I believe with this we have now achieved what is referred to as a "Mexican Standoff".

For example: you might win this argument with that logically or factually incorrect statement.

I, on the other hand, might win this argument by employing the bull **** technique of calling your statement logically and factually incorrect.

I believe with this we have now achieved what is referred to as a "Mexican Standoff".

And we're nothing but a couple of bull-headed retards.