ATTN Al Gore

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, Algore and the MSM practice this. What's your point

I'll not speak for anyone else, but it's a crappy debate tactic as far as I'm concerned. If you'd like to refer me to some posts I've made that use this, please feel free. If not, please feel free to continue "believing" what you will.

I realize you're the type of person who likes to pull **** out of his ass, so I don't mind your rhetoric.

I'll not speak for anyone else, but it's a crappy debate tactic as far as I'm concerned. If you'd like to refer me to some posts I've made that use this, please feel free. If not, please feel free to continue "believing" what you will.

I realize you're the type of person who likes to pull **** out of his ass, so I don't mind your rhetoric.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You keep repeating that the debate is not settled yet, but the people who are espousing global warming have been exposed as frauds who are fixing their data.

To me the debate is over. Algore lied

Why don't you go on the internet (i know, i know, you invented the thing) and google "buffalo" and "snow storm". I hope that doesnt "inconvience" your little Copenhagen trip. Freaking jackass!

Now I don't support Al Gore, but the FACT is, he NEVER claimed to invent the internet. He did help legislate it into existence by spearheading the The High Performance Computing and Communication Act of 1991. I don't agree with everything he says, but his intelligence is unquestionable- there is no doubt he could argue circles around anyone on this board- and he could do it from a left or right perspective.

:rolleyes:

You don't think he could argue the conservative point of view better than anyone here? He is pretty dang intelligent, even if you don't agree with his personal viewpoint. There actually are intelligent people on both sides of the aisle- easier to notice them without watching the talking heads

Well, first off you're showing your complete lack of understanding by writing this. I don't think that explaining how stupid this is will do much good so...

In your head (where this line of thinking obviously makes sense) how do explain the fact that I was consistently able to golf through late November in Buffalo this year? Really, can't wait to see the twisted logic.

Easy, cuz it was too cold and crappy to golf in September and October . . .

Now I don't support Al Gore, but the FACT is, he NEVER claimed to invent the internet. He did help legislate it into existence by spearheading the The High Performance Computing and Communication Act of 1991. I don't agree with everything he says, but his intelligence is unquestionable- there is no doubt he could argue circles around anyone on this board- and he could do it from a left or right perspective.

Wrong. Gore is a horrible extemporaneous speaker. The only way he could argue circles around anyone is if he got to set the rules and pre-read all questions so someone else could prepare his responses. SNL got new life BECAUSE Gore is so awful.

"Lockbox!"

Wrong. Gore is a horrible extemporaneous speaker. The only way he could argue circles around anyone is if he got to set the rules and pre-read all questions so someone else could prepare his responses. SNL got new life BECAUSE Gore is so awful.

"Lockbox!"

I won't pretend top have heard all of his speeches, but from what I have heard, he has seemed pretty intelligent. Probably not too much on social skills, but he seems pretty smart. It does irritate me when people claim that he said he invented the internet- it is no less ignorant than when social studies classes team that Nixon was impeached- also completely false!

I won't pretend top have heard all of his speeches, but from what I have heard, he has seemed pretty intelligent. Probably not too much on social skills, but he seems pretty smart. It does irritate me when people claim that he said he invented the internet- it is no less ignorant than when social studies classes team that Nixon was impeached- also completely false!

No, he didn't say he invented the internet. He said he took the initiative in creating it.

So yeah, he must be a genius.

Al Gore dropped out of Divinity School which is something he apparently has in common with Casanova, Tom Cruise, Michael Moore and Joseph Stalin. :rolleyes:

Now, that in and of itself doesn't make him a bad man - nor a moron. Here's what the right-wing smear machine mouthpiece - The Washington Post had to say about his intellect as well as him dropping out of Law School and Divinity School.

Here's Wolf Blitzer interviewing him where he utters the famous quote - about 53 seconds in.