Hot for Teacher

DrDawkinstein

Any venture capitalists want to make some serious $$$?

I have a terrific idea that just needs some funding

Open a private school and hire these two plus all those hot teachers that got caught with students.

We could charge insane tuition and still have a waiting list a mile long

Open a private school and hire these two plus all those hot teachers that got caught with students.

this. is. genius.

I was thinking about going back to school. :rolleyes:

That janitor should be fired immediately....and then beaten for being a dumbass.

The least he could have done was take pics then blackmail them for sexual favors. Where have all the good janitors gone!

I say, if you are lucky to stumble upon the secret lovenest of two hot bi chicks, make hay while the sun shines.

negative press?

enrollment and attendance are gonna skyrocket

I'll just say this about these posts: :lol:

• 3 months later...
The two tenured teachers were yanked from their classrooms and immediately sent to the so-called "rubber room" pending the outcome of an investigation.

Rubber room? Two chicks? :rolleyes:

Department of Education officials said Tuesday that an investigation into the tenured pair substantiated the allegations, setting them up to be punished.

"They face disciplinary action," spokeswoman Margie Feinberg said, but would not provide any further details about the incident.

Department of Education officials said Tuesday that an investigation into the tenured pair substantiated the allegations, setting them up to be punished.

"They face disciplinary action," spokeswoman Margie Feinberg said, but would not provide any further details about the incident.

A spanking? Then the ...