Hot for Teacher

DrDawkinstein

The least he could have done was take pics then blackmail them for sexual favors. Where have all the good janitors gone!

I say, if you are lucky to stumble upon the secret lovenest of two hot bi chicks, make hay while the sun shines.

I doen't think it said anywhere the janitor was a guy.

Regardless, the janitor probably saw better action there than he/she sees on skinnamax at 2 am

Seriously, as a teacher I would contain my stupidity to the other 99.9% of the world that isn't my workspace. For this both of those women will have to find new careers and are going to be blackballed from other professions outside of the education system.

That said, I am surprised that this got leaked to the press, as schools generally keep a level of privacy in dismissing their employees. This has brought an unnecessary level of negative press to the school that could have been quietly swept under the rug.

Regardless, the janitor probably saw better action there than he/she sees on skinnamax at 2 am

Seriously, as a teacher I would contain my stupidity to the other 99.9% of the world that isn't my workspace. For this both of those women will have to find new careers and are going to be blackballed from other professions outside of the education system.

That said, I am surprised that this got leaked to the press, as schools generally keep a level of privacy in dismissing their employees. This has brought an unnecessary level of negative press to the school that could have been quietly swept under the rug.

negative press?

enrollment and attendance are gonna skyrocket