Ralph Wilson Into the HOF

evilfinkiller

Here is a patition to get Mr. Wilson into the Hall Of Fame Please have all your family and friends Sign this so he can be inducted in his life time

Here is the link

http://www.petitionthem.com/default.asp?se...392&page=1#sigs

124313[/snapback]

That petition was started by TBD poster stevestojan. Most of us have already signed it, so you're a bit late to the party. <_<

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?showtopic=9675

Welcome aboard. I look forward to reading your posts.

You ought to be asking folks to take their names off of the petition until the team starts winning.  Sorry, but the bottom line dollar is all that has ever mattered to Ralph.  If I had a vote, I'd block him.

124595[/snapback]

If it wasn't for Ralph...we wouldn't have a team to root for. I'll take losing seasons over no team at all any day.

If it wasn't for Ralph...we wouldn't have a team to root for. I'll take losing seasons over no team at all any day.

124599[/snapback]

Bull stevestojan. Pure bull stevestojan. 1) the NFL isn't moving the Bills anywhere. 2) Many owners would take this team in a heartbeat. AND would keep it in Buffalo. People need to realise an owner has a SWEET Deal here. Just thank God though it's actually located in Orchard Park :o

Bull stevestojan.  Pure bull stevestojan.  1) the NFL isn't moving the Bills anywhere.  2) Many owners would take this team in a heartbeat. AND would keep it in Buffalo.  People need to realise an owner has a SWEET Deal here.  Just thank God  though it's actually located in Orchard Park  :o

124605[/snapback]

If Ralph died today and some outsider bought the team, you think he'd keep the team here in Buffalo instead of moving it to LA? You're out of your mind, the NFL WANTS a team in LA at ALL COSTS.

Let me say this again  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  Ralph Wilson.  Get a good owner in here that will hire a good GM that hires a Good VETERAN HC and we start winning.

Anyone want to dispute that?

124598[/snapback]

Waaaaaaa... My team is less than .500 and I want a new owner.... waaaaaaa

So, in other words, ICE, when Ralph dies you want him to be buried next to John Butler so you can dance (and spit) on both their graves at the same time....gotcha...

124635[/snapback]

Nope once dead then they are dead, leave them alone.