advocating violence, and anarchy, as a solution for far right wing woe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just saying....I have no animosity toward anyone

Nor do I. But if you wanna post schit like Chef Jim did, tongue firmly planted in cheek or not, then be prepared to deal with potential consequences.

As a noted conservative once said "words have meaning".

Plus it's such an immense pleasure toying with my good friend DC Tom.

Nor do I. But if you wanna post schit like Chef Jim did, tongue firmly planted in cheek or not, then be prepared to deal with potential consequences.

As a noted conservative once said "words have meaning".

Plus it's such an immense pleasure toying with my good friend DC Tom.

I agree with you. It would be more appropriate to pray that she passed quickly from a fatal disease. Our country would get the same benefit without the controversy or her suffering.

Chef Jim....it probably would be wise to delete your post on the "lefties" thread.

GET RID OF YOUR CAT AVATAR!

It's basically telling us you're a 45 year old over weight woman, or you're a gay dude. You've got an avatar that says "meow". That's really !@#$ing lame.

GET RID OF YOUR CAT AVATAR!

It's basically telling us you're a 45 year old over weight woman, or you're a gay dude. You've got an avatar that says "meow". That's really !@#$ing lame.

I thought you were writing to Steely Dan's cat with the tapping paw, but his avatar says that he's a 13 year old boy hoping for that first hint of pubic hair.

(Steely probably didn't deserve to get hit with that shrapnel.)

I laugh at all the bickering between the so-called conservatives and the so-called liberals. If the so-called conservatives go what they wanted on social security and the so-called liberals got what they wanted on health care, things might balance out and we might have a better system. Unfortunately we live in an extremely stupid, self rightous and arrogant country, where everybody wants what they want, and they want it now