Hate the BCS? Congress to the Rescue!

/dev/null

They never get anything done anyway, so i don't understand the one congressman's objection that "they have more important things to focus on". As far as I'm concerned, getting a playoff system implemented would be one of the most impressive things they've ever done!

They never get anything done anyway, so i don't understand the one congressman's objection that "they have more important things to focus on". As far as I'm concerned, getting a playoff system implemented would be one of the most impressive things they've ever done!

I agree that it's stupid for Congress to be doing this. But it would take an act of Congress to end the farce the BCS is. So, honestly, I'm all in favor of it...as long as ALL D-1 conference champs get a berth.

PTR

I think this is great. An opportunity for Congress to do something right for a change.

Of course, it'll never go anywhere. Just a couple guys flapping their yaps for attention.

I think this is great. An opportunity for Congress to do something right for a change.

Of course, it'll never go anywhere. Just a couple guys flapping their yaps for attention.

You're probably right, unfortunately...but wow, if there was a playoff system in college ball, my interest level as a fan would skyrocket.