OT Buffalo Snow

mcjeff215

I was at a Publix supermarket today getting dinner and I noticed big bags of white fluff labeled "Buffalo Snow."

Checked the label, place that shipped 'em is located right on Walden near Dick Rd.

Stupid, yet funny.

I should have bought a bag.

-Jeff

I was going to say, how in the hell did they get Buffalo snow as we haven't had any here yet?

I worked at that place for a week about 10 years ago. That job sucked. Paid minimum wage and all I did was unload boxes of snow from one truck and then load the same boxes of snow onto another truck over and over and then sat around for a couple hours and smoked cigarettes. The only other thing I remember was that the "supervisor" was loaded all day every day. Funny how people remember useless things when someone mentions something like that.

I was at a Publix supermarket today getting dinner and I noticed big bags of white fluff labeled "Buffalo Snow."

Checked the label, place that shipped 'em is located right on Walden near Dick Rd. 

Stupid, yet funny.

I should have bought a bag.

-Jeff

124213[/snapback]

This is pretty funny, I'm going to have to check out the Publix near me to see if they have it. What area did they have this in Jeff? The Publix around the corner from me just had their annual "Holiday Fest" the other night, with all the free food and wine, and it was too crowded to notice if there was any "Buffalo Snow" around. I will check next time I'm there. Thanks

This is pretty funny, I'm going to have to check out the Publix near me to see if they have it. What area did they have this in Jeff? The Publix around the corner from me just had their annual "Holiday Fest" the other night, with all the free food and wine, and it was too crowded to notice if there was any "Buffalo Snow" around. I will check next time I'm there. Thanks

124343[/snapback]

It was right in front when you walk in. They have all of their holiday junk up and they had boxes upon boxes of this stuff....