Bills vs. KC..... Who really cares??

Chuckknox

I kind of agree. the games don't really matter anymore so let's check out Brohm, Hardy, et al. Let's play around a little and see if the new guys fit.

I like the idea as well. There are a few problems that I see with this however.

1. Perry Fewell is "auditioning" for a job (if not with the Bills with another team) as a HC. I think Perry believes Fitzy gives him the best chance to win right now.

2. Brohm has been with the team for a few weeks. So there is no way he is up to speed on systems and language. So he may look terrible and this may not be reflective of what he is capable of. This isn't fair to Brohm. (Now on the other hand, what if he comes in and plays well....)

I just don't see this happening...

Start the 3rd string QB, see if he looks like he belongs.

Hope your a$$ doesn't hurt too much after that tremendous fall off the band wagon chuck knox. Yeah, now tell me how you are a season ticket holder and you deserve the right to complain blah..blah...blah. You are either a fan or you're not.

I'll still watch and cheer like always. Heck, this is a game we might win so that makes it more fun than most to me. I'd also like to see Brohm get some time, even if it was just a couple series' to get his feet wet.