Obama's fisting czar.

Let's add another notch to the hypocrites' belt, shall we?

All BookLink items are reviewed by GLSEN staff for quality and appropriateness of content. However, some titles for adolescent readers contain mature themes. We recommend that adults selecting books for youth review content for suitability. The editorial and customer reviews listed at Amazon.com often provide information on mature content.

So for all the self-processed conservatives in the crowd who are always preaching personal accountability and self-reliance, what's wrong with the above disclaimer telling people to be in charge of their actions and children? Or is there a fear that if my son without my knowldge sees a book about fisting, that he'll think that it's a fun thing to do?

Let's add another notch to the hypocrites' belt, shall we?

So for all the self-processed conservatives in the crowd who are always preaching personal accountability and self-reliance, what's wrong with the above disclaimer telling people to be in charge of their actions and children? Or is there a fear that if my son without my knowldge sees a book about fisting, that he'll think that it's a fun thing to do?

Exactly.

So is your indignant moral outrage earlier in the thread satisfied by this disclaimer?

Ummm, would you please point out where my indignant morale outrage was posted earlier in this thread. I made one comment earlier, which only pointed out how liberals apparently love to talk about teabagging, fisting and NAMBLA.

Now if you consider that indignant moral outrage, then it's little wonder you size me up by suggesting all I do is agree with whatever a righty says.

Ummm, would you please point out where my indignant morale outrage was posted earlier in this thread. I made one comment earlier, which only pointed out how liberals apparently love to talk about teabagging, fisting and NAMBLA.

Now if you consider that indignant moral outrage, then it's little wonder you size me up by suggesting all I do is agree with whatever a righty says.

Which causes me to wonder if Gene's indignant moral outrage at your indignant moral outrage satisfied by the previous disclaimer is satisfied by this disclaimer.

Disclaimer: not that I'm indignantly morally outraged at Gene's indignant moral outrage.

Oh, so you were just chiming in with another irrelevant blast. Cool.