Crazy Deal on -Lost- Seasons 1-5 on Amazon

WellDressed

And why would anyone want to pay to relive them?

I've never understood that, either. Now, we do buy TV shows (stuff like Arrested Development) on DVD and send them to my father-in-law in Germany, but to buy them just so you can watch them again at home? Never, ever made sense to me.

I've never understood that, either. Now, we do buy TV shows (stuff like Arrested Development) on DVD and send them to my father-in-law in Germany, but to buy them just so you can watch them again at home? Never, ever made sense to me.

I like to watch tv on dvd. In some cases, I intentionally avoid watching a show so I can watch it later on dvd. For me, it's a more enjoyable experience. No commercial breaks, I can watch episodes in bunches. I admit it's dorky and it's hard to justify the expense, but I like it.

I like to watch tv on dvd. In some cases, I intentionally avoid watching a show so I can watch it later on dvd. For me, it's a more enjoyable experience. No commercial breaks, I can watch episodes in bunches. I admit it's dorky and it's hard to justify the expense, but I like it.

Get a DVR and save yourself a ton of cash.

Let's say the originator here quit watching the series after kate & sawyer got locked in cages. Then, he got some vibes to tune back in but would've missed a tonnage of stuff.

Netflix can only feed supply for other things not Lost. :censored:

That's my motto on Mad Men. If I watch it on AMC, my brain still floats in the present. :censored: