New coach

Same picks here, in that order.

No way Garrett comes here, though.

I wouldn't mind a father-son combo either in Shanahan.

Garrett reminds me of Gary Kubiak. During the Broncos SB run, Kubiak turned down a lot of HC opportunities, presumably because he was such a genius he deserved his pick of all the jobs in the league. Kubiak = Fail as HC in Houston

Garrett reportedly turned down the Ravens job a couple years back. Too tough a job. Enter the Eagles unheralded ST coach who promptly takes the Ravens to the AFC Championship game in year 1. Not saying he is going to fail, but guys who have never proven anything holding out for plum jobs like they HC'd a Super Bowl championship team? Don't know about that.

Garrett reminds me of Gary Kubiak. During the Broncos SB run, Kubiak turned down a lot of HC opportunities, presumably because he was such a genius he deserved his pick of all the jobs in the league. Kubiak = Fail as HC in Houston

Garrett reportedly turned down the Ravens job a couple years back. Too tough a job. Enter the Eagles unheralded ST coach who promptly takes the Ravens to the AFC Championship game in year 1. Not saying he is going to fail, but guys who have never proven anything holding out for plum jobs like they HC'd a Super Bowl championship team? Don't know about that.

+1 We don't need any unproven egomaniacs. You only deal with the the proven egomaniacs and you just tolerate them. Any man that is turns down a HC job to remain a cooridnator is a p*ssy (unless it's the Raiders). Garrett can go f*ck himself.

I'm not interested in hot young coordinators or assistant coaches. After failing with Williams and Mularkey who were on the list of hot young prospects at the time, I'm not interested. Let's get someone who has at the least been HC of a Conference Champion. They been where we want to be and they know what it takes. Not that they've watched someone else do it. The ONLY 2 coaches I'd consider who don't meet this are Marty or Jim Harbaugh.

As far as the young man's game bologna, Tom Coughlin was a young man when he won the Super Bowl a few years ago, right?

Jets offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer and Texans offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan — "They are both young guys with a lot of pedigree. And it has always been a young man's game."

Read the BOLD part...

...I rest my case.

The Jets fan's I know hate Schottenheimers playcalling......with a vengeance. :ph34r: