Thoughts on Pats/Phins

judman

Some random thoughts in no particular order...

For the past two weeks I have enjoyed watching fourth quarter close-up shots of Brady, Welker, Moss, and Belicheat. The slack-jawed looks are priceless!

I am a committed Pats hater, and in the past few weeks have found myself rooting for the Colts, Saints, and Dolphins (yes, even the Dolphins).

I did see one of Brady's biggest fans, the ref, help him up after taking a hit.

Welker cries after every catch he misses looking for a flag.

I even cheered as Crowder had the "ice pick" to seal the game.

Belicheck was a genius when he had the best QB in the game. When Brady throws two picks late in the 4th, he is downgraded from genius to idiot. The Patriots had a great run, but all good things must come to an end.

Some random thoughts in no particular order...

For the past two weeks I have enjoyed watching fourth quarter close-up shots of Brady, Welker, Moss, and Belicheat. The slack-jawed looks are priceless!

I am a committed Pats hater, and in the past few weeks have found myself rooting for the Colts, Saints, and Dolphins (yes, even the Dolphins).

I did see one of Brady's biggest fans, the ref, help him up after taking a hit.

Welker cries after every catch he misses looking for a flag.

I even cheered as Crowder had the "ice pick" to seal the game.

me too. i loved the saints/ game. it was almost the best game of the year for me.

Belicheck was a genius when he had the best QB in the game. When Brady throws two picks late in the 4th, he is downgraded from genius to idiot. The Patriots had a great run, but all good things must come to an end.

Funny how much harder it is to win when you can't cheat.

PTR

I absolutely LOOOOOOVE seing the mopey, miserable, petulant faces of Pats* on the sidelines when they are losing - worth more than a thousand words.

It's great to see Pats* fans* lamenting the lack of pass rush - and questioning Bellicheat-genius's decision to unload Seymour. Take away Moss and Welker from Brady and the ofense is lost, and any team with a will to pass can have all day exploiting their D - hopefully teams the rest of the way will be watching tape of the Saints and Dolfelons games.

I get almost as much satisfaction now from a Patriots* loss as a Bills win. God I hate them.

What I am looking forward to is watching some teams run up the score on the Pats. It's kind of interesting, because just the fact that they did that shows how much it would bother them to have it done to them. Kind of an "inverse relationship" :ph34r: . Know what I mean?

I'm just hoping the whole crew is still there when that happens, hopefully a few times. (I know we missed Bruschi, but Moss, Brady and Belichick)

What I am looking forward to is watching some teams run up the score on the Pats. It's kind of interesting, because just the fact that they did that shows how much it would bother them to have it done to them. Kind of an "inverse relationship" :thumbsup: . Know what I mean?

I'm just hoping the whole crew is still there when that happens, hopefully a few times. (I know we missed Bruschi, but Moss, Brady and Belichick)

Well at least Bruschi will have to comment on the Pats* LOSSES on ESPN that should be FUN TV. :thumbsup: