Autograph session tonight at Verizon in McKinley Mall

Why are these things posted the day of?

SIGH

I only lasts from 6:30 to 8:00. It would be pointless to build it up for days ahead of time.

Even if you can't get a wristband you should try to be there before the end. At 8:00 sharp, you can witness Maybin's legendary first step as he high tails it out of the store. It will be the first time he has displayed it all year.

...Even if you can't get a wristband you should try to be there before the end. At 8:00 sharp, you can witness Maybin's legendary first step as he high tails it out of the store. It will be the first time he has displayed it all year.

:devil:

Even if you can't get a wristband you should try to be there before the end. At 8:00 sharp, you can witness Maybin's legendary first step as he high tails it out of the store. It will be the first time he has displayed it all year.

Actually, Maybin will run all the way around the store and come back in through the loading dock and then proceed to exit the front of the store.

What is the deal with a wristband? I live in Erie, but I have taken some pictures at games, and I have a couple nice Freddy and Poz shots...I was unable to catch Maybin, just the motion blur from that first step...and more of the same while he was getting two-hand shoved off of the field.

Seriously though, I would really like to get them signed for my kid. What would I do to get a wristband? No chance of getting one when you show up?