Thinking of driving over to KC next week for the game.

I am probably going over to the game next Sunday in KC. I have a buddy who is a Chiefs fan, and we both are thinking this will be a horrible game. How did the Bills ring up 50+ last year in KC? I don't think they'll hit double figures next week.

We should be able to score tickets pretty cheap outside the game, don't you think? You'd have to be an absolute moron to go to this game.

I am probably going over to the game next Sunday in KC. I have a buddy who is a Chiefs fan, and we both are thinking this will be a horrible game. How did the Bills ring up 50+ last year in KC? I don't think they'll hit double figures next week.

We should be able to score tickets pretty cheap outside the game, don't you think? You'd have to be an absolute moron to go to this game.

Nothing is at stake for either team, but still might be a good time. Every Bill is playing for his job, may get to see a couple insane plays. If nothing else KC has terrific BBQ...get a good meal out of all this.

Nothing is at stake for either team, but still might be a good time. Every Bill is playing for his job, may get to see a couple insane plays. If nothing else KC has terrific BBQ...get a good meal out of all this.

KC is annually one of the top 3 Tailgating cities in the NFL along with Buffalo and Green Bay <_<