Games today

Mark Vader

Out here I've got: CBS: Steelers Vs. Raiders, FOX: Redskins Vs. Saints.

Dan Dierdorf is part of the CBS crew. On the opening kickoff the Steelers returned the ball to the Raiders 20. Dierdorf, with his brilliant insight, commented that the Raiders do not play good on the road.

Uh, memo to Dierdorf, the Raiders do not play good PERIOD! Amazing how some people get these jobs.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skins offense looking good. Gregg Williams must've not emphasized turnovers this week (because every announcer/analyst says that's why their defense is better).

On a serious note, Football Outsiders has said that Campbell is a decent QB in an awful situation. They might be right.

Skins offense looking good. Gregg Williams must've not emphasized turnovers this week (because every announcer/analyst says that's why their defense is better).

On a serious note, Football Outsiders has said that Campbell is a decent QB in an awful situation. They might be right.

I haven't watched much of Campbell, but I believe he's be a UFA in 2010. Someone will take a chance on him because the college class isn't spectacular.

Odd penalty in DET @CIN. DET punted from their 45, ball hit, bounced up, and a Lion downed it at the two.

But because he was in the EZ and came out, it was an illegal touch.

CIN had 3 choices...a 5 yd penalty putting the ball on the 7, a re-kick from the DET 40, or the ball spotted at the 20 which, CIN took.