Reggie Bush?

per yahoo sports...

Saints to dump Bush in 2010 - 06:07 AM ET - 12.02

Don't expect New Orleans running back Reggie Bush, who is due to count for approximately $8 million against the cap next season, to stay with the team. One Saints insider said general manager Mickey Loomis isn't interested in carrying Bush's salary, even if there is an uncapped season. Bush's cap number and secondary importance to the team could create conflict in a locker room where several players, such as wide receiver Marques Colston, are expected to cash in soon.

Do you think we could use him here, given a new staff...and if we could, would you want him?

I have never liked him as a player and I think it would be a waste of money, unless Kim Kardashian's arse comes with him! I would rather get a big bruiser anyways, but it would certainly create just another weapon on this offense.

Thoughts?

per yahoo sports...

Saints to dump Bush in 2010 - 06:07 AM ET - 12.02

Don't expect New Orleans running back Reggie Bush, who is due to count for approximately $8 million against the cap next season, to stay with the team. One Saints insider said general manager Mickey Loomis isn't interested in carrying Bush's salary, even if there is an uncapped season. Bush's cap number and secondary importance to the team could create conflict in a locker room where several players, such as wide receiver Marques Colston, are expected to cash in soon.

Do you think we could use him here, given a new staff...and if we could, would you want him?

I have never liked him as a player and I think it would be a waste of money, unless Kim Kardashian's arse comes with him! I would rather get a big bruiser anyways, but it would certainly create just another weapon on this offense.

Thoughts?

Bush would be a nice piece to add to a team that is already comfortable with their offensive team...not unlike, say, Roscoe Parrish. But, the Bills are going to be undergoing yet another transition next season. I can't see Reggie Bush really helping them out in any significant way. We have two pretty good running backs now, and one of them is as versatile as Bush (thought not as fast)...if the Bills signed him, would they know what to do with him? Too many other problems to worry about this coming season, IMO!