Lets Play Weather Forecaster

It is Saturday, 12-5-2009... Always nice playing with other's money... :thumbsup:

Watch, BFLO gets pounded with snow mid to later next week!

There is a second low pressure system that is coming in and will hook around the western Great Lakes and track through Michigan and into Ontario... If all goes as planned.

All bets on! Who's playin'!

:thumbsup:

Will it end before the Pats* game? I was panning on making a trip down and would prefer not to have to drive through a snowstorm.

Swami can't tell. That second low is gonna pack more wind so the possibility will be blowing snow. If that low enters S.ONT, should surely bring some lake effect.

Probably worst will be over by next Sunday... YET... There are three blasts coming... The first snow (little) will fly in my neck of the woods (N. IL) by tommorrow night, early monday.

Just sayin'... It has been a "mild" fall so far with little to no snow... Temps have been in the 20's the last two days. It is coming folks... ESPECIALLY alee of the lakes!

Heed my warning and take cover in Fort Lauderdale! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

There is a 50% chance of precipitation

There is a 50% chance of clouds

There is a 50% chance that it will be cold

There is a 50% chance that I am wrong

Being a weather forecaster is easy

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just have a gut feeling that snow is a coming! Hey, don't blame me if everybody is hitting Wegman's at the last second!

;)

Why do they call it the "Niagara Frontier" anyway? Is there unmaped wilderness past black rock?

Early on it was one of the first frontiers... Opening up of the Erie Canal. Mormonism even got started in WNY/CNY in the "Burnt Over District" (name came about later around 1950.)

Burnt Over District

The name Niagara Frontier is kinda cool... Kinda like calling northeast Ohio "The Western Reserve"... As it once was claimed by the state of CT... Hence "Western Reserve."

CT Wetsern Reserve

Early on it was one of the first frontiers... Opening up of the Erie Canal. Mormonism even got started in WNY/CNY in the "Burnt Over District" (name came about later around 1950.)

Burnt Over District

The name Niagara Frontier is kinda cool... Kinda like calling northeast Ohio "The Western Reserve"... As it once was claimed by the state of CT... Hence "Western Reserve."

CT Wetsern Reserve

Interesting. Strange how many of those 1800's religions seemed to incorporate group sex.