My name is taterhill..and I am a moron

taterhill

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am a season ticket holder and have been since 1996...I will continue to be a season ticket holder until I am dead and gone from this earth....if this makes me an idiot, well then I am an idiot...I want the Bills to win as much as the next guy, but I am not going to take my ball and go home if they do not...thanks, now we will return to our regular scheduled programming.....

123962[/snapback]

A loyal fan indeed

And I am not insecure

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is that why EVERYONE I have talked to that has met you at a tailgate said something along the lines of "you wouldn't believe ICE. He is so quiet. Nothing like on the board" ...

That's why I don't take you serious. You're a quiet guy who is so obviously insecure I can almost smell the insecurity through the monitor here, and yet you are a timid, quiet person in real life.

Its OK, its just why I love reading your stuff. I know its just probably one of these guys I work with who comes to work with his head down, doesn't say a word to anyone, but gets on some StarWars message board, and there, they are king of the world.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is that why EVERYONE I have talked to that has met you at a tailgate said something along the lines of "you wouldn't believe ICE. He is so quiet. Nothing like on the board" ...

That's why I don't take you serious. You're a quiet guy who is so obviously insecure I can almost smell the insecurity through the monitor here, and yet you are a timid, quiet person in real life.

Its OK, its just why I love reading your stuff. I know its just probably one of these guys I work with who comes to work with his head down, doesn't say a word to anyone, but gets on some StarWars message board, and there, they are king of the world.

124903[/snapback]

That's not really true at all. ICE is a lot like he is on the board in person. He likes to talk once you get into a conversation with him just like anyone would.

I love how you idiots could turn a perfectly sensible post about two people talking into the usual crap.

You have a problem with me backing up ICE on this board? Maybe I have a problem with you circle jerks too........

Ride the train.

DC Tom<taterhill<AlaskaDarin<erynthered<insert here

Hell I could add about ten more names to your circle jerk party but I don't have the time nor the patience.

I love how you idiots could turn a perfectly sensible post about two people talking into the usual crap.

You have a problem with me backing up ICE on this board?  Maybe I have a problem with you circle jerks too........

Rid the train.

Hell I could add about ten more names to your circle jerk party but I don't have the time nor the patience.

124931[/snapback]

with only 4 people, it would be a sqaure jerk... you need AT LEAST 8 people to even resemble any sort of circle...

And it would be "I have neither the time nor the patience" or "I don't have the time or the patience"

You have a problem with me backing up ICE on this board?  Maybe I have a problem with you circle jerks too........

Ride the train.

124931[/snapback]

what time is the circle jerk? I may need to clear my plans if it is tonight

Ride the train.

124931[/snapback]

What ya got against eryn...hes a fellow 'Nole fan!!!!!

so by your logic, then Red Sox > cardinals...

Ride the train.

124931[/snapback]

What sensible post? I see you, ICE, and stevestojan jabbering at each other...and a whole bunch of people laughing at the three of you.

I wish somehow we could track how many NYers move down to Florida only to come back again within a few years.

It seems like I know at least five couples that have done it.

124686[/snapback]

I for one am never going back. I actually have a friend who posts on here once in a while, that moved to Tampa, then back to Buffalo only to move back to Tampa because he couldn't stand it up there anymore. Don't get me wrong, Buffalo is where I was born and raised, actually Cheektowaga, but I didn't want to spell that out, but it's not the nicest of cities anymore. If the crime, weather or the Bills inconsistent play don't kill you, the taxes surely will. Buffalo is a nice place to visit for a football game but I will NEVER live there again.

Holy lord Steve........that's some serious bucks. I can see why you'd be moving.

124761[/snapback]

You must remember that Steve lives in West Palm Beach, the highest cost of living area in all of Florida. The rest of Florida's cost of living is on par with the rest of the country, if not lower. I live in Central Florida, basically Orlando, and the taxes here, for example, on a $100,000 home are roughly $1000. In Buffalo, that tax amount is probably in the range of $3500. Also, there is no state income tax in Florida and the only thing that I find to be more expensive here than Buffalo is beer. That's it. I was down in the Boca Raton area last weekend, just outside of WPB, and that area is ridiculous compared to Orlando. I could, would, never live down there, just to damn expensive.