My name is taterhill..and I am a moron

taterhill

I love how you idiots could turn a perfectly sensible post about two people talking into the usual crap.

You have a problem with me backing up ICE on this board?  Maybe I have a problem with you circle jerks too........

Ride the train.

DC Tom<taterhill<AlaskaDarin<erynthered<insert here

Hell I could add about ten more names to your circle jerk party but I don't have the time nor the patience.

124931[/snapback]

Awww. That's just so darn sweet. I don't know that I've ever been more proud of myself than to be included in BF's list of people who smack him around.

Sniff, sniff.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, after reading this entire thread I have just one question that's been bugging me since page 3: Is someone a moron if they drink every Saturday night but don't wake up Sunday morning with a hangover?

So, after reading this entire thread I have just one question that's been bugging me since page 3:  Is someone a moron if they drink every Saturday night but don't wake up Sunday morning with a hangover?

125366[/snapback]

No, according to ICE they are immature.

No, according to ICE they are immature.

125369[/snapback]

But if they wake up hungover Sunday morning and didn't drink Saturday...then I'd have to say they're a moron.

So, after reading this entire thread I have just one question that's been bugging me since page 3:  Is someone a moron if they drink every Saturday night but don't wake up Sunday morning with a hangover?

125366[/snapback]

Gimmie a while to think on that... :o