My name is taterhill..and I am a moron

taterhill

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why pay any attention to that bull?

I live 88 miles away - driveway to stadium - and can only go to 2 or 3 games a year. Many times I have to tape the game and watch it at night. I know that does not make me LESS a fan, so why should I let what someone thinks bother me at all?  :o

124806[/snapback]

You shouldn't.

Then why pay any attention to that bull?

I live 88 miles away - driveway to stadium - and can only go to 2 or 3 games a year. Many times I have to tape the game and watch it at night. I know that does not make me LESS a fan, so why should I let what someone thinks bother me at all?  :o

124806[/snapback]

Oh I know it's all just crap, but it gets annoying to hear from people.

Hell I'm tattooed for life for the Bills.

Wow, i go to 1 class, and this thread blows up...

1. According to ice, i am an immature moron as well...many a time i find myself hungover on a sunday, due to the fact i am a FUGGIN 23 YR OLD COLLEGE STUDENT!!!!!!

2. Good job in gettin to move back to buffalo stoj...eventually i will find my way back there, because i do miss the fam a lot, and i hate onyl seein them 2 times a year, but honestly, i am not ready to go back yet...not because of buffalo, but because i got some good stuff down here and i like how things are going (well, except for the fact that grad school completely sucks my ass and i am figuring out a way to ditch it...)

3. Obviously ice's idea of good parenting is "go watch tv/play ps2/play x-box, i am busy posting on a message board insulting other people to make up for my own insecurities"

i hafta go mess with some rats now, i mean that IS what they pay me my graduate peon $0.35/hr for here...lets see how many more pages are here when i am back in 20-30 mins...hahaha

1. According to ice, i am an immature moron as well...many a time i find myself hungover on a sunday, due to the fact i am a FUGGIN 23 YR OLD COLLEGE STUDENT!!!!!!

2. Good job in gettin to move back to buffalo stoj...eventually i will find my way back there, because i do miss the fam a lot, and i hate onyl seein them 2 times a year, but honestly, i am not ready to go back yet...not because of buffalo, but because i got some good stuff down here and i like how things are going (well, except for the fact that grad school completely sucks my ass and i am figuring out a way to ditch it...)

3. Obviously ice's idea of good parenting is "go watch tv/play ps2/play x-box, i am busy posting on a message board insulting other people to make up for my own insecurities"

i hafta go mess with some rats now, i mean that IS what they pay me my graduate peon $0.35/hr for here...lets see how many more pages are here when i am back in 20-30 mins...hahaha

124837[/snapback]

Before I move, we're meeting up for beers sometime. Actually, now with that girlfriend of yours, that might not be so fun anymore ... No hooters girls to hang with! :o:)

Before I move, we're meeting up for beers sometime. Actually, now with that girlfriend of yours, that might not be so fun anymore ... No hooters girls to hang with!  :o:)

124847[/snapback]

bah, she doesnt own me...i'll tell her to go have some fun with her friends, and hooters it is...now getting my PW'ed dolphins fan of a roommate to go might prove to be a bit more trouble...

No now if you were like stevestojan head and were stevestojan faced every sunday morn...yes you are an immature idiot.2.

Re read again.I spend tons of time with my kids. He was making his normal dumbassed comments and said something about me being unemployed...which I am not. And I am not insecure about anything thanks.