My name is taterhill..and I am a moron

taterhill

Notice the people calling us idiots don't live here and haven't a clue what it's like to grow up in a Bills culture ?  I'm less than impressed.

Ignore the feeble of mind.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

124318[/snapback]

And I say SO? It doesn't make me any less of a fan. sorry it isn't a select club. But I stand by what I said, if the bills are that damn important in your life....you don't have one.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

flomoe, you're an idiot, moron, or whatever else!

Then again, a SEASON TICKET HOLDER (man, I like how that sounds!) who would drive up from Baltimore to see nearly half the home games could also be called a moron, I suppose.

Even worse, there's a fellow season ticket holder who posts pretty regularly on BillsZone who lives in Virginia and goes to EVERY home game! He can join the club too.

Then again, a SEASON TICKET HOLDER (man, I like how that sounds!) who would drive up from Baltimore to see nearly half the home games could also be called a moron, I suppose. 

Even worse, there's a fellow season ticket holder who posts pretty regularly on BillsZone who lives in Virginia and goes to EVERY home game!  He can join the club too.

124347[/snapback]

Here is my problem with you Rich...You should be ON THE DAMN OL....not just 'attending' games! <_<

Even worse, there's a fellow season ticket holder who posts pretty regularly on BillsZone who lives in Virginia and goes to EVERY home game!  He can join the club too.

124347[/snapback]

LOL, thanks Rich, I haven't been called an idiot..., well, since the last time you called me one. Anyway, since I live in Central Florida now, with my wife and 1 year old, it is a bit difficult to drive home for every game. I do make at least one a year but just can't justify buying season tickets for one game. I will be there in January for the Pitt game so that's two out of 8 or 10, depending on how you look at it. I guess I am an idiot for not driving 18 hours each way to get up there for the remaining games. Believe me though, I would if I could!!

(note to self, do not say "call me an idiot" again while Rich is trolling the board, lol)

And I say SO?  It doesn't make me any less of a fan. sorry it isn't a select club. But I stand by what I said, if the bills are that damn important in your life....you don't have one.

124345[/snapback]

You will NEVER be invited into the Inner Circle with that attitude, young man! <_<

call me an as#hole ,i love the bills in good times and bad . i am proud to show my colors because i love football [ and the twins] . bills football is the best win or lo.. [i hate to say that word ] but i am a real life person and that gives me the right to B word . i will be looking for a new number to put on my back, the # 11has to go. i like spending my money on bills stuf . most times we go out on sat and stay till monday ,spending around $ 500 on a weekend . spending that money dosn't make me a better fan ,call me nuts but i love bills football . ........one thing i am sure about, RALPH is not spending millions to put a stevestojan team on the field , so i do like ralph and the bills . <_<:devil::devil::lol:

And I say SO?  It doesn't make me any less of a fan. sorry it isn't a select club. But I stand by what I said, if the bills are that damn important in your life....you don't have one.

124345[/snapback]

I've also grown tired of that attitude ICE. He's definately not the only one with it either. Most of the people on this board would go every week if we lived 10 minutes away from the stadium like a lot of wallers do. I'm tired of being told I'm not a fan and "I just don't get it" because I don't live in WNY.

"I'm not impressed."

Im not from the area and became a Bills fan only after SB XV. I havent been to a home game in almost three years, and as some on this board who watch with me here on Long Island will testify, I curse, yell disparage and generally loathe this team more than I cheer, praise and enjoy them as of late, mainly due to my frustration with their poor play

If that means Im not a "real fan" of this club...so be it. I dont need justification. I know what's in my heart. And I think the rest of us do to.

call me an as#hole ,i love the bills in good times and bad . i am proud to show my colors because i love football [ and the twins] . bills football is the best win or lo.. [i hate to say that word ] but i am a  real life person and that gives me the right to B word . i will be looking for a new number to put on my back, the # 11has to go. i like spending my money on bills stuf . most times we go out on sat and stay till monday ,spending around $ 500 on a weekend . spending that money dosn't make me a better fan ,call me nuts but i love bills football . ........one thing i am sure about, RALPH is not spending millions to put a stevestojan team on the field , so i do like ralph and the bills . :)  :D  :D  :D

124425[/snapback]

As#hole :o

Hey you said....

Im not from the area and became a Bills fan only after SB XV. I havent been to a home game in almost three years, and as some on this board who watch with me here on Long Island will testify, I curse, yell disparage and generally loathe this team more than I cheer, praise and enjoy them as of late, mainly due to my frustration with their poor play

If that means Im not a "real fan" of this club...so be it. I dont need justification. I know what's in my heart. And I think the rest of us do to.

124463[/snapback]

Now RK you don't understand beause you didn't grow up 'WNY' or some stupid stevestojan like that. :o

I've also grown tired of that attitude ICE.  He's definately not the only one with it either.  Most of the people on this board would go every week if we lived 10 minutes away from the stadium like a lot of wallers do.  I'm tired of being told I'm not a fan and "I just don't get it" because I don't live in WNY.

"I'm not impressed."

124441[/snapback]

Hey was that you I was in a couple pics with at the home opener? Nah couldn't be...we couldn't have been there....we are not 'real' fans. We don't 'understand'... :o

LOL, thanks Rich, I haven't been called an idiot..., well, since the last time you called me one. Anyway, since I live in Central Florida now, with my wife and 1 year old, it is a bit difficult to drive home for every game. I do make at least one a year but just can't justify buying season tickets for one game. I will be there in January for the Pitt game so that's two out of 8 or 10, depending on how you look at it. I guess I am an idiot for not driving 18 hours each way to get up there for the remaining games. Believe me though, I would if I could!!

(note to self, do not say "call me an idiot" again while Rich is trolling the board, lol)

124405[/snapback]

You're no more an idiot or moron than I am. I envy the fact that you have a child. My wife and I have no children yet (I can probably kiss my season tickets bye bye once that happens!), though we hope to have an announcment to make within the year.

You'll be at the Steelers game? Cool, so will I. We'll have to meet then.

Now RK you don't understand beause you didn't grow up 'WNY' or some stupid stevestojan like that.  :o

124473[/snapback]

How can he be expected to?

You should know this by now ICE. When you aren't from WNY you just don't understand what it's like to be a REAL BILLS FAN. You wouldn't understand the dedication it takes.

Hey was that you I was in a couple pics with at the home opener?  Nah couldn't be...we couldn't have been there....we are not 'real' fans.  We don't 'understand'... :o

124475[/snapback]

Yeah, I guess I don't understand the feeling of having stevestojan shoved in my mouth year after year and liking it do I Ice?

Man, i miss the insanity that is Buffalo Bills culture back home in Buffalo around this time of year...i mean yah we go crazy about the 'noles down here, especially with the gator game this weekend (Go Noles!!!), but it isnt the same as havign grown up in buffalo where 90% of us eat sleep and live Bills football...i miss going out to no matter where during the week and finding someone that is discussing the Bills...

so yes i am an idiot, and thank you TSW for bringing the bills insanity back into my life...

Man, i miss the insanity that is Buffalo Bills culture back home in Buffalo around this time of year...i mean yah we go crazy about the 'noles down here, especially with the gator game this weekend (Go Noles!!!), but it isnt the same as havign grown up in buffalo where 90% of us eat sleep and live Bills football...i miss going out to no matter where during the week and finding someone that is discussing the Bills...

so yes i am an idiot, and thank you TSW for bringing the bills insanity back into my life...

124493[/snapback]

Well 90 percent of you live Buffalo Bills football just like the other 100 percent on this board.

Everyone here is a die hard. We know everything there is to know about our team and the out of staters come here to discuss the Bills since there isn't usually anyone around us to talk about them with.